Take my guns away? Ha! Over my dead body Hilary!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ack Ack Ack, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Ack Ack Ack

Ack Ack Ack Fapstronaut

Recently Hitlary Cuntlin, oh sorry.. Hilary Clinton has proposed an actual gun grab policy. We have been saying this would happen from the very beginning, and people laughed at us. If that (censored) gets elected and enforces that law I and half the population of america will fight to the death! No one will take away my inaliable rights that the founding fathers DIED for!

This is not a gun rights/gun control debate. But here are my views.
    1. Guns are nessessary to protect myself against criminals, and the government in case it get corrupt (already is)
    2. Guns save more lives then they take unlawfully, and "gun violence" has gone down in the past 20 years; more people are killed by blunt objects/knives.
    3. Enforcing a gun grab policy would create a second civil war.
    4. Hilary Clinton is a fiflthy, lying, money obsessed, traitor. She will turn this country into a land of sissies. She is unconstitutional.
    Trump 2016!!! Trump will expose all these lying career politicians two-faced agendas!
    [​IMG]
    And I apologize to the mods I'm advance if this thread gets outa hand. But I feel very strongly on this topic.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  2. IGY

IGY Guest

Donald Trump is a bell-end, hahaha :D

Transcending Ego likes this.
  3. Transcending Ego

Transcending Ego Fapstronaut

Fuck politics.

Shove that American Dream right up your ass Mr. President.

MJ93 likes this.
  4. Ack Ack Ack

Ack Ack Ack Fapstronaut

I see the liberals have begun their most powerful attack ...sarcasm

You guys can't accept that owning guns prevents people from killing me and you have no right to tell me not to defend myself
    @Transcending Ego sorry that you can't own firearms over in whatever country you live in

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  5. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Pretty sure you've just contradicted yourself there :rolleyes:

TheWife likes this.
  6. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Hillary has absolutely nothing to offer the country, unless you're a bigwig on wallstreet (meaning you don't have a country.) Bernie or Trump, pick one.

Golgo 13 and Ack Ack Ack like this.
  7. Hiro 304

Hiro 304 Fapstronaut

I'm not american, but its sad to see that almost all of your candidates are pretty much shit this year.

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  8. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

At least we don't have favelas...yet

9. It is indeed sad. Someone asked who I was planning to vote for and I said "I think it's more of a question of who am I NOT going to vote for."

I'm technically a "republican," but there is no way in hell I would ever vote for Trump, and I honestly can't logically understand anyone else doing so. I don't care how much I disagree with Clinton's policies, at least she has half a brain and knows more than two things about politics and government. I would vote for a 15 year old girl before I would vote for Trump, because she would be more mature and handle big decisions better than he would. And I'm not just spouting off crap without doing my research, I've done plenty, and regardless of policies or beliefs or whatever, Trump is just an unintelligent and immature person.

PathToImprovement likes this.
  10. Moogie

Moogie Fapstronaut

I wonder why nobody talks about the war on men. It's always about women.

himmelstoss and Ack Ack Ack like this.
  11. I talk about this a lot. There's also an entire movement called "meninism." Personally I would say there's no point in being a feminist or a meninist. It's all about equality.

12. Ack Ack Ack

Ack Ack Ack Fapstronaut

Atleast trump is not a lying bought career politician who has lost 6 billion dollars and is a traitor.

I'm surprised Hilary is not in prison...

Golgo 13 likes this.
  13. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Well a former speaker of the house only has to serve 15 months for molesting children

Golgo 13 likes this.
  14. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

I'll be damned if someone is going to take away my right to own guns by "background checks" a.k.a gun grab.
    Non-americans just don't understand. It's our God given right. You're right Gun violence has gone down, the media is hyping it.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

Look at that rifle, beautiful...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    Ack Ack Ack likes this.
  15. RealLifeGamer

RealLifeGamer Fapstronaut

You are an extremist and dangerous. The rest of the world also survives without public use of firearms. Fact is there are more people shot in America from private people than the rest of the world together per year. At least I will not have to worry about my future childern being shot by amok-runners. Self defence isn´t a free-kill-james-bond-pass. it is meant to safely end a dangerous situation in a adequate manner.

I don´t know if you understand the next sentence but I will write it either way:

If everyone has firearms none has firearms and if none has firearms, everyone has firearms. meaning guns just increase danger in general.

I would rather be attacked by knives and fists and defend myself with knives and fists than be attacked by guns and defend myself with guns.

But I guess, you americans just love your guns for whatever reason. as long as you stay with them in your country I don´t really care, it´s up to you to live in your own country the way you want.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  16. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Gun control make fun violence go down but they don't tell you it makes violence in general go up

Golgo 13 likes this.
  17. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

That sounded Orwellian. Oh and if you're so scared of words maybe you should visit one of the Muslim ghettos popping up all over your continent

Hello people's and Golgo 13 like this.
  18. RealLifeGamer

RealLifeGamer Fapstronaut

I am not scared of danger, I don´t remember writing that I am scared in any way.
    When the orginial poster says gun laws will provoke a civil war, he is an extremist.

In Austria there are no muslim "ghettos", only temporary shelters. And I also see the potential dangers of terrorist hiding in them.Extremism is dangerous in any form. But hey, you are free to have your own opinion, just don´t expect me to share it.

19. IGY

IGY Guest

Hahaha, you must be deluded if you think God has sanctioned the use and access to guns in your God-forsaken country. :rolleyes:

owler, RealLifeGamer and SomeHuman like this.