1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Take my guns away? Ha! Over my dead body Hilary!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ack Ack Ack, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Frodos

Frodos Fapstronaut

Hahaha haha hahaha. I think the last two posters need to get out of their country and go do some travel, meet other people, expand your minds. I like Americans in general, but worldwide your country is often considered a bit of a joke. A scary joke, because you have so many guns, but a joke non the less. Also interested to know what countries have 'begged uncle Sam to clean up after them'?

2. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_recipients

3. Hello people's

Hello people's Fapstronaut

Holy shit this thread.

The city's with more gun control i.e. New York, Chicago, Detroit, have higher crime rates then the city's with less like say dfw and Atlanta and okc

4. Frodos

Frodos Fapstronaut

5. Baroque

Baroque Fapstronaut

Here's the list of countries who receive U.S. foreign aid: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid#Recipients

Israel tops the list. It must be because they're so poor.

6. Iwillsuceed

Iwillsuceed Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    But if you remove gang violence the number would be less. there are even more variables to be fair but I'm european and we're fine here but I understand you like guns. even though I'm not pro gun

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  7. owler

owler Fapstronaut

I doubt there would be a "civil war", with 2 clearly defined, opposing sides engaging in conventional warfare. More likely, it would amount to protest, and violence from the more radical sector of the liberal side of the gun debate.

If by some happening something of a resistance was formed, it would be at a severe disadvantage. U.s. military aside, Law enforcement is also armed with military-level hardware, and no doubt prepared for such a scenario.

Would be an uphill battle for sure.

8. fairymiss

fairymiss Fapstronaut

I wonder why nobody talks about the war on men.

9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

You have to take into consideration the size of the USA compared to other countries and the population difference. That chart is obviously taking advantage of the fact there's 318 million people in the USA in 2014, so the figures higher again now,. Compared to 8 million in Switzerland for example. The USA population is in the top 5 of the world.
    Bigger population = more crazy people / sane people ratio = more gun related crimes potential.

10. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

They also left out all the homicides by knives, bricks, islamism, etc

Star Lord likes this.
  11. Iwillsuceed

Iwillsuceed Fapstronaut

It is the amount per million people so the total population doesn't matter. You could have a county with one million people and one murder and a country with two million people and two murders and the number would be the same for both countries. In fact the bigger the population the more accurate the number gets because the result will be more diverse and give a more accurate number about the average number of murders.
    So in that case the U.S. Homicide rate is even more accurate than other countries ;) ( difference is like nothing but I just like math).
    Assuming that this is accurate data of course

philstronaut likes this.