1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking supplements is nofap on steroids. Life Changing

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by HornyChang, Feb 2, 2020.

1. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

I started taking vitamin supplements like vitamin d and it is a life changer. My mind would constantly get depressed by my thoughts that I knew were stupid to be thinking about but all I can do is feel it because I couldn't control it. It would be like a nagging feeling that would no go away. I always thought this isn't normal why would your mind just randomly feel shitty. Once I started taking vitamin d and other things, it reduced my depression by 80%. It created a baseline of happiness. I give a lot less fks now and things dont bother me as much. I became more motivated to go to the gym because I feel so good. If you are low on anything start taking supplements, the shit feeling you have could be because of deficiencies. I feel better on day 8 of nofap with supplements than day 45 of nofap without supplements. I feel more confident more motivated. Its like nofap on steroids when you have all your deficiencies in check. Vitamin d is important af because it also regulates dopamine. I seriously wish I knew about this when I was younger, I been always vitamin d deficient and thought it only helps with bones but there so much more to it. What im currently taking: 8000iu of vitamin d, 400mg of magnesium, 200mcg of k2

DISCLAIMER: You should get a blood test to know your levels.

2. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Agreee with you a lot I always say to other people that withdrawals of pmo and having vitamins deficiency at the same time can wreck havoc on your mind and soul glad someone shares same thoughts as mine I was too deficienct in vitamin D. Nofap with vitamins makes it so easy not to relapse.

3. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Completely agree, I am taking a 'nootropic' supplement made by natural ingredients and god dammit, I do feel the difference.

Just came from a 12km run, I am full of energy and about to close the pc and read for an hour before sleep.

Vitamins + nofap = boost mode

4. Submariner

Submariner Fapstronaut

Be careful not to ‘overdose’ in vitamins though. This can cause serious harm in the long run.

cali4sto likes this.
  5. ClarityofClearWater

ClarityofClearWater Fapstronaut

i am taking Vitamin E atm, will bump it up to multivitamins and see the results

6. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Nootroopics are great, I like gorilla mind rush, a bit overpriced but it does work quite well.