1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking too long to "finish"

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mike Hawk, Jul 9, 2017.

1. KillMyDarlings

KillMyDarlings Fapstronaut

4 months...see I'd actually love that....

What annoys me, being single, is that I'm constantly improving my game and moving along...

I've had long distance periods in the past with a gf and found it challenging to say the least, but also an opportunity to really train minus the pressure.

Think of martial arts movies where the hero climbs the mountain and get to the top to learn fighting techniques from the wise guru in preparation to fight his arch nemesis. It takes time and discipline!

2. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk Fapstronaut

I have thought of that as an opportunity to go without any PMO. Which is something I think might be needed. It's not something I'm going to try right now because I mean, no sex? Haha that's not happening. But I can deal with no masturbation for a long time. I'm just worried the lack of sex is just going to make me want to masturbate even more. Who knows, maybe I'll be so busy in college I won't even have time for that.

KillMyDarlings likes this.
  3. pmojay

pmojay Fapstronaut

I'm curious, what was your specific method for 'M'?

4. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

No not the more the merrier please disavow yourself of that. I am,female and unless she's told you she enjoys sex that long she does not. She thinks she's bad in bed because she can't make you orgasm, and that you are not attracted to her. She's in physical pain cause you are taking too long. The PMO is causing the issue. I'm a SO.

5. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

As much as you satisfy her she will never be fully satisfied until you can O from sex in a normal time frame and she will be less likely to have sex with you as she does not have 3 or 4 hours everyday to do it.