1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Talk plz, feeling dead

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FrequencyLimbos, Sep 17, 2021.

1. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Ok, never tried that. So does it get quite severe st work then?
    How is it in general with your day to day activities?

2. I don't if I'd say more challenging, we both have different thresholds. I truly hope things get easier for you, you are super nice.

3. Work can be insanely stressful but I have move slow in those situations or I feel I'd harm my body and mind together. Day to day at home isn't too bad unless my family is angry about something.

4. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Thanks, I guess I learnt it from my family. And, it makes appreciate people in the same boat as you and to treat them with more compassion as you understand their situation more.
    You seem like a pretty ok, dude aswell.

WesternWolf likes this.
  5. Thank you
    lol
    I know it's always questionably with people on the internet. Also compassion is a outstanding quality in this life!

6. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Sorry, your job is very stressful. What do you work as if you don't mind me asking?

I hope you learn to cope more in your stressful work environment.
    Emotional at home also imbalances you as well. I see.
    What about your day to day activities?
    Like traveling, socializing, shopping, recreational activities. How would you rate your anxiety levels?

7. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

I am used to communicating with people from around the world so maybe that's why. I find it more challenging to deal with ppl in my own country.
    Yes, their is strange people on the internet but I feel comfortable with the strangness.
    Too be nice to one another is free. It doesn't cost a thing.
    It just makes me question why people are nicer to one another.

WesternWolf likes this.
  8. I know it may not seem like it but I am a delivery driver and the days constantly change, sometimes in the most hectic ways possible.

9. Yes! Being nice doesn't cost anyone anything and being meaner just creates a domino effect of unpleasantness.

10. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

That's cool.
    You are deliver driver.
    I have noticed deliveroo cyclists seem to have hard times not sure of it's related to their job or life.
    Yeah, my brothers friend is also a delivery driver and at times I hear him have issues with the job.

Everyone gets stressed in different ways and in different situations.
    Don't you worry.

11. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Yeah, so people may not notice that. But, when I am in an unpleasant mood it can feel all consuming like I am in my own world.
    Maybe, some are oblivious or do not have those kinda of pleasant inclinations.

WesternWolf likes this.
  12. kumarach

kumarach Fapstronaut

i agree,we do need to be better we need to get rid of all our vices and strive each day every second to be the best versions of ourselves.ur signature line hit me hard

WesternWolf likes this.
  13. Sitting with my own signature in tough times can make me a little emotional.

14. kumarach

kumarach Fapstronaut

btw you can text me on the forum .anytime u want like start a conversation or something.what's ur age btw?and name if u don't mind

15. Xandi

Xandi Fapstronaut

Will you be here at the night?

16. kumarach

kumarach Fapstronaut

i try to be tbh.what country r u from btw.

17. Xandi

Xandi Fapstronaut

Serbia, south-east of Europe, you?

18. FrequencyLimbos

FrequencyLimbos Fapstronaut

lol, shoulda payed more attention in math classes.

19. FrequencyLimbos

FrequencyLimbos Fapstronaut

damn, had a very vivid dream about having sex, not a wet dream but close? Brain will try anythin to drag me back clearly.