1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TANTRIC SEXXX!!!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by G1993, Mar 10, 2021.

1. G1993

G1993 Fapstronaut

Hello friends!

what do we think of tantric sex? I don’t know much about if, but very keen to know more. Anyone can educate me, or point me to a direction? Thanks

Syphax likes this.
  2. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

3. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

Extensive experience/practitioner here. What would you like to know about it? It's like picking up a guitar and learning to play it well enough to jam with Andre Segovia (or Jeff Hanneman, Freddie King, etc) - it's a lifelong thing that you practice, fuck up, practice some more and enjoy it regardless.

Osho said if two are total in a tantric relationship, you only need sex once a year, it's that satisfying and all-encompassing.

I never got there, but it's a cool thing to know and be into, and to talk about with with your partner. Most people welcome something that helps them make great love, make more money, feel less nervous and anxious, and whatnot. It's as worth it to become knowledgable about tantra as it is meditation, practicing mindfulness, the whole nine.

Syphax likes this.