1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Target BS.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Rav70, Apr 26, 2016.

1. oreogirl

oreogirl Fapstronaut

When I was in College I lived in a co-Ed dorm with co-Ed bathrooms including showers, it was weird the first week because I had never really concidered what that would be like I guess, but then it was just regular. I think we could all adjust really fast to gender neutral bathrooms really fast if we just open up to it. I want others to feel comfortable, especially a group of people who have been persecuted for being different.
    Give me a bad cross dressing dude next to me in the loo over the woman telling me my place is barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.
    Takes all kinds.

BobDobbs likes this.
  2. oreogirl

oreogirl Fapstronaut

The LGBTQ movement has been hard fought, and any advances in this area is awesome. America could use more open mindedness.

3. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

I don't want women crowding me out of the men's room just so they can use it as a hangout or fix their makeup and I sure as hell don't want them leaving their tampons all over the floor while complaining about men leaving the seat up.

Rav70 likes this.
  4. Rav70

Rav70 Fapstronaut

5. Veritech

Veritech Fapstronaut

As a libertarian, I never understood why society has treated LGBTQ as social pariahs.

How do gay and transgender issues affect my life? The truth is that they don't.

If Fred wants to be called Francine, fine.
    If Fred is having sexual relations with Barney, why should I care?
    If Debbie wants to marry Alice, so be it.

Let's concentrate on issues that truly affect society. Anti-LGBTQ issues are just a political red herring.

oreogirl likes this.
  6. oreogirl

oreogirl Fapstronaut

Obviously you have never been in most lady's bathroom they are much nicer then men's room, I don't think women are going to be flocking to the men's bathrooms to hang out :)

7. As a man I've used many men's rooms where women have been present for whatever reason. Personally I didn't give a damn. I guess it's understandable that some women might prefer not to have a load of guys present in their rooms.

oreogirl likes this.
  8. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

I've had to clean them before...at target.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    oreogirl likes this.
  9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

There will be a bunch of creepy men who say they are trans gender then go into the women's restroom.
    Modern society is both stupid and worrying.

10. oreogirl

oreogirl Fapstronaut

That is too awesome, you win!
    I concede to your knowledge, duely put in my place! Cheers :)

11. BobDobbs

BobDobbs Fapstronaut

There are already laws against molestation, rape, videotaping, peeping, etc. Allowing people to use the bathroom that they genuinely feel most comfortable in will NOT make it easier for predators pretending to be transgender to prey on people.

If someone is acting creepy in a bathroom, it will be obvious, regardless of how they are dressed or which bathroom they are "supposed" to be in.

oreogirl likes this.
  12. I think I'll just leave this here lmao

13. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Yeah, until you get kicked out of an estalishment for complaining that a man in a wig flashed his penis at you