1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Team DC or Marvel?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jk243, May 16, 2019.

1. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

I stopped arrow after saison 3. It was becoming boring and far from the basics.

2. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Also unpopular opinion:
    Infinity>Endgame

3. That’s was DC. Great comic.

Doesn’t DC stand for detective comics? So when it says dc comics...it means detective comics comics?

Hros and jk243 like this.
  4. I agree. I think a lot of the Marvel movies have great stories though, too. I couldn't care less about seeing things explode, but I still love them.

5. I still watch it, but I agree that the earlier seasons were definitely better.

6. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Yep. I also thought of this a number of years ago :D.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

DC. Can't beat it. Batman Beyond, The Batman, Justice League, Young Justice, and Teen Titans. That's what I loved watching growing up. The only thing from Marvel I like is Spider-Man or at least when Tobey Maguire was playing him.

jk243 and AngelofDarkness like this.
  8. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

Marvel all the way. I only watched two DC movies, Batman (the one with the exceptionally great joker) and Watchmen. Neither could win me over, and after seeing Watchmen I decided never again to cross into these waters.

jk243 likes this.
  9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

If I had to judge solely on comics, then I would go with DC easily. If we factor in movies/TV then Marvel edges it out, the MCU is light years ahead in that regard. I'm still annoyed that the equivalent of the final battle in Endgame will never happen in a Justice League movie, I mean hell, they can barely get the seven founding members to work, let alone all the other members.

jk243 likes this.