1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TEAM OF 3 [ENDED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Address007, Sep 16, 2019.

1. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    You’ve also had dreams where nothing else was involved and it just happened? Like, just walking down a sunny path and..OH! :eek:

I gotta admit this is a first for me.

Luckily I held back. I think because it was so non-sexual I’ll avoid that usual post-dream struggle, but still, you’re right. I’ll be extra vigilant for three days v_v

2. I guess not, I was more thinking of sexual dreams. But still, it could make things more tense for a while. But you've got this!

Because remember what Jared Padalecki says. They aren't called the lose-chesters.

3. letter

My Journal
    Heh.. heh...ehehehe.

You’re so right. Thanks Cass

4. I'll just repeat everyone else but hey it's your mind healing that trick you sometimes you can't control it, it is not a relapse, I mean there's no a real label between a normal dream and what can be a weird dream it's up to your judgment to control it.. I mean a naked body is just a naked body if you're a doctor, only up to you how you see your dreams and life

5. letter

My Journal
    Thanks.

I’m strangely encouraged by this dream. Sexuality did not creep in my mind, I’ve been doing a good job of keeping my thoughts pure.

6. Usermanual

Usermanual Fapstronaut

Checking in from work today

7. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

8. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Day 1 here originally at day 12 hard mode....

9. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Day 0 check in. Counter at 14. @JJ_Kino @Tao Jones

Good timing for a new challenge. I’m going to be fighting my addict brain for the next couple of days at least. Just had to fight some persistent thoughts.

Sometimes it’s easy. These won’t be those kinds of days.

This is great news. A good opportunity to move forward in my recovery. I know I need to learn to get through times like this, might as well be now!

10. Elef

Elef New Fapstronaut

How do you communicate with your team?

11. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

You can tag them here. Or private message them

12. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

13. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

What's up, team 8?

14. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

15. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 0.

Feeling optimistic.

16. Ok. Here are my team members: @Ulysse @ola501 . Thanks so much.

17. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Nice job in finding two others quickly! You guys will be the last team to join. Make sure to read the rules if you havent already, and to check in as regularly as you can. Good luck! @SaturnsSun @Ulysse @ola501

18. Go Team 12. Just checking in. So far so good. Feeling pretty good today and up for a challenge.

19. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

I agree with Address007. Excellent job!