1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Techniques(Chakra, Meditation or taoist or any other) to transmute sexual energy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Karnakavach555, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

hi,
    If anybody come across any Chakra, meditation, taoist or any other technique to transmute sexual energy , please share. It would be great help for many people.

1. Mantak chia's 'sharpen your knife' technique was useful for me to pass 60 days
    2. After 60 days, i find that i am able to do meditation on higher chakras (Visudhi, Ajna and Sahasrara) more effectively and i am able to channel my energies and to control my urges. This Meditation was not that effective before 60 days.

cheers

Zeeshaan likes this.
  2. Karnakavach555

Edging with 'sharpen your knife' was helpful to retain the semen especially till 60 days

3. mantak chia is dangerous and there are too many forum posts warning about him all over the net.

I would recommend concentration practice of some form.

4. Karnakavach555

what type of concentration practice would you suggest? Would you elaborate so that i can try it..

5. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

This is edging and does not help rebooting at all, especially in rewirig the brain and reducing the blockage of dopamine receptors.

6. Karnakavach555

yes True. It generates a lot of dopamine and not helping rewiring. You brain is still a mess.
    ---
    It is a technique to be used in emergency. Do Edging and reach a state where you can control the urge. Then slowly and carefully end it. Careful about blue ball stuff.

Note: We should not spend a lot of time for Edging. It should be completed in minimum time possible. Do not focus on pleasure too much. Controlling the urge is more important.
    ---
    It helps to retain energy and continue the streak.

---
    In advanced stage , you will not be needing the help of Edging. There meditation will be more handy.

---
    Note: It is all my individual experience. You can take it at your own risk.

7. Karnakavach555

Lets me caution you.

Edging should be done with care otherwise,
    1. it may lead to blocked congested energy which in turn may result in
    sexual diseases.

2. It may urge you to continue M for many hours as you are not releasing semen

3. Your mind may also get messed up with sexual thoughts through out the day.

Solution
    Distribute the energy in the sexual organs to whole body. Don't let it concentrate there and make problems

take care

8. something with eyes would make quick progress. because the eye sense is the most developed sense in normal people. as well as eyeballs having the most stamina of all muscles (active non-stop even in sleep).

you get an analog watch that sells for a dollar/pound, cheap. one which moves every second not continuously. watch the seconds with no thoughts. you can't, thoughts will come in. traditionally, the goal is one minute with no thoughts whatsoever. do not shut out thoughts...you can't anyway, just watch the seconds hand...
    you can put a coin standing on a table and watch both the whole coin and focus on one side of the coin at the same time. but it has to be a round coin.
    you can also gaze at something in front of you like a candle flame, or a small dot on the wall. preferably, it's just a tiny bit higher than eye level and at 1 to 2 meters distance. the goal here is simply to look at the object, to see it
    don't strain, keep natural, concentration is simply absorption of mind

20-40 minutes a day. no more or you will run out of energy if you do it daily, which you should; otherwise the gains die down quickly. you are more picking it up daily, before it dissipates, building momentum. studies show this will increase the intelligent quotient by maybe in 10 to 20 point range after a while. after a year or more you can also go for one hour or so, as you are more advanced. eat, sleep and exercise well for fuel.

it will increase everything, from memory recall, even remembering old memories and noticing details that you weren't fully aware back then in the present, but remember now in the future because the conscious mind will increase, as well as ability to control muscles, to tense them and control them. you can make a killing in the gym easier. unsuccessful or unattractive people usually have a low level of mentation, you will notice yours increasing beyond normal range, eventually. this means normal people are usually dull or sleepy tired, but as you increase you just notice their conscious portion of the mind is small. everyone has like a theme or song which is basically a dominant thought train behind their conscious mind. since you're increasing the range of Your conscious mind you can see what is the on the subconsciousness of people...you just pick it up when they move and speak...you will also be more unfrozen yourself, so you can like be a great actor, instantly, change to react as it's appropiate. your emotions will not have inertia that much. . . they turn to be more of a beautiful coloring or a song to your thoughts then being like a tornado / like wind blowing your mind away in it's direction. and yes it has a real impact on like your hormones and blood flow...hence you can gain more control over muscles.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    Karnakavach555 likes this.
  9. Karnakavach555

------
    hi JoJo's fish and cheese,
    Once I have tried the 3rd technique, thratak, i couldn't continue it in proper way. Now a days, I used to light candle but my mind is wandering too much for the practice. So i do some simple prayers. Thratak is a powerful technique. I got some motivation to do it more. The first 2 techniques are very new for me and i got to try them. I am sure all the benefits you mentioned are true.
    Thank you for sharing the techniques.

10. Hi K555,
    try the "32 Parts of the Body Meditation." I have found it very useful.

Karnakavach555 likes this.
  11. Karnakavach555

hi DM,
    nice short name K555. i never thought about it.

I am getting a feeling that "32 Parts of the Body Meditation" is deadly. A little similar "Body parts awareness meditation" rises energy level and body awareness but it is mild.
    Are you able to be intimate with your partner after doing this meditation? I am wondering that, will it be affecting my intimate relationship. What did you feel?
    Whatever its results, it shows us the truth of body and i like this technique.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  12. Karnakavach555

Random Info:
    *Chocolate increases energy at sexual organ area within 2 minutes. That is what i felt. We need to be careful.
    *sexual thoughts increase the energy on balls first. If we control it there, then it will not go further.
    *The best method to avoid wet dreams is to keep you mind clean of sexual thoughts. After 60 days streak, i feel that it is possible. But it took 60 days! some how we got to reach there. Then, things are a little easy.

The sexual thoughts put excess energy in the sexual organs and when you sleep, it tries to release through wet dream. Putting excess energy on sexual organs just before sleeping is dangerous.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    Captain! likes this.