Telegram @Brahmacharya_UK accountability

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Brahmacharya_UK, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Hi there,

After my third fall on this relapse cycle, I am now taking this VERY seriously.

To this end I am looking to form pairs/groups for one or more people who are squarely on the NoPMO journey and needing accountability. Whether you are someone who keeps falling and needs support, or a more experienced member who can be at the end of a chat window when please write on this thread.

I do not have access to WhatsApp but Telegram is on App Store or Google Play and is perfectly safe. I am @Brahmacharya_UK on telegram.

If you feel you can benefit from this as well, please Private Message me, reply on this thread, or add me directly on Telegram. If you have been in this situation before and have been able to pull yourself out of it with effort, then I would love to hear from you.

Peace,
    ☸ Brahmacharya ☸

2. Mastery101

Mastery101 Fapstronaut

Ey man, couldn't have said it better myself.
    I'm @Mastery101 on Telegram
    Let's start talking and healing brother.

3. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Hi @Mastery101 I started a chat with you - thanks for the response.
    Today has been going ok for me. Yesterday I have removed some triggers, and I am ready to delete some files so I can start this NoPMO Journey again starting from today. I think this is all about building up a support network and going to that first before we do something daft like look at P.