1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Temperature of drinks

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Koloopqe, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Koloopqe

Koloopqe Fapstronaut

I've heard about the importance of cold showers. I was wondering, does drinking colder fluids also help?

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Hey, that's an interesting idea... Whenever you have an urge, drink an ice-cold beverage fast, get brain-freeze and the urge may just pass.

3. Yellowknife

Yellowknife Fapstronaut

Water (which you should be drinking lots of) tastes way better cold. I can say that much.

Coffee Candy and Koloopqe like this.
  4. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Supposedly, your body has to heat up ice water before it can absorb it so drinking it regularly might burn a couple extra calories.

Koloopqe likes this.
  5. I would strongly advice against it, it does not seem healthy or helpful to me. (I have no glue whatsoever, just my intuition)

Koloopqe likes this.
  6. KiryuKazuma

KiryuKazuma Fapstronaut

Here some Advice from me who works already 8 Years on Construction Places and also most of the time during hot summer days i would avoid drinking too cold drinks especially if you are already "warmed up", i did it and later i had some pain in my stomatch i felt like i had a flu. I would avoid if you are heated up, if you doing only normal stuff and not working out there is nothing against it.

Koloopqe likes this.