1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Temptation: thoughts about having a daddy, bdsm

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Gods_princess, Aug 20, 2018.

1. MasterRoshi

MasterRoshi Fapstronaut

Oh I also wanted to mention, I mastubated and orgasmed once a few days ago which broke my 6 month no PMO streak.

What was really encouraging is that I had little to no urges to binge afterwards, it didn’t completely derail my life or my emotional state, and the progress of the last 6 months didn’t magically disappear.

I’m not gonna do it anymore out of fear, plus I want to have my sexuality to be tied to another person rather than be selfishly experienced alone. But it’s was more of a choice instead of the demoralizing spiral it was 6 months ago.

I would say this is proof that a sexual reboot is possible and that my once sex crazed mind and body has changed. It was a brand new experience to be able to chose not to do it again afterwards and be ok these past few days.

Hope this give you and others hope that reboot can happen and we can break those chains. (From one bdsm degradation fetish person to another)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    R.o.B and Master Chips like this.
  2. Gods_princess

Gods_princess Fapstronaut

In this thread I can get a bit more into details.. So I had a relapse today and I ended up watching bdsm p which I never really have done before. And what can I say? It's not turning me on. Instead it's terrible to see those women suffer. You can see that it's really painful for them. So if that's what bdsm is about I'm not into it. Definitely not.

R.o.B likes this.
  3. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Well, at least you learned something from this failure! :)

4. Gods_princess

Gods_princess Fapstronaut

Yes, I just watched it suffering internally.

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  5. Mr. Stark

Mr. Stark Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Wow! Really happy for you friend ! :)
    Obviously, now if you do not binge, then it's a sign that, you have got better now.
    Wonderful! Keep moving and bettering yourself the way you are doing!
    Hats off!
    Cheers!

6. Personally I found my daddy-ownership issues are less about control and abuse and more about not having to make my own decisions and possibly getting it wrong. The only place this is kind of accepted is BDSM so people tend to gravitate that way if they want a "daddy". We've all seen mainstream films where the man gets more dominant when the woman plays about or "misbehaves". Some of us fantasize about being kept safe and "in our place" and it's not healthy.

MasterRoshi likes this.