1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by victor0258, Jun 12, 2018.

1. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I want to thank this community for saving my life. Yes, saving my life. I say that because I was an addict from my childhood (7 years) to the beginning of my adult life (19 years). I suffered depression, anxiety and severe PIED. When I found NoFap, it gave me all the answers I needed to start a new life. I have been sober from PM for the past 1-2 years (except for accidental exposures). Now I am happy, my university average passed from 68% to around 90% and I am engaged. I will enter law school soon and I am writing a political manifesto. The only negative effect left is my Post-traumatic stress disorder. It comes from all the stuff I saw on the internet when I was younger (confirmed by a psychologist). To thank back the community, I pledge to give 2% of my earnings (after-taxes) for the rest of my life to fight against PMO (through diverse organizations and personal initiatives). Finally, I want to give a few advices for beginners and people who can’t finish their challenge. 1. Count the days you stopped PMO (it helps). 2. Never forget why you left PMO (it can be easy to slip back with time when you forget). 3. Always consult the community when in doubts. 4. Encouraging others can help you to get more motivation. 5. Practicing a religious faith can help you to keep your promise. 6. Pledging to give a large amount of money in case of failure helps to keep your word. 7.Don’t wait too long before rebooting through meeting people (anxiety can stop you from acting). 8. Severe PIED can take more than 3 months to leave. 9. Accept the side effects of rebooting (I had more depression, more anxiety, more brain fog and even audio hallucinations for a while in my reboot). 10. Hard mode is the best.

11.The negative effects of PMO leaves gradually. 12. If you always fail in your reboot, try taking 3 saint-john’s worth pills every day (it’s a natural herb that works well). 13.REBOOTING IS WORTH IT!!! Thanks again to everyone. I don’t know if I am going to connect to look at the comments because my (PTSD) may cause panic attacks. GOOD LUCK in your reboots, you are not alone!

2. BadWacko

BadWacko Fapstronaut

good job. congrats!!!!!

victor0258 likes this.
  3. Man08989

Man08989 New Fapstronaut

Congrats! I started my journey this week, It's hard for me to believe that I can be free for the PIED problem one hundred percent. You still struggle with resquices of the PIED to have sex or go away in definitive?

victor0258 and spaces like this.
  4. chazer2010

chazer2010 Fapstronaut

congratts man!!! you are like a god to me :)

5. Albayhaqi

Albayhaqi New Fapstronaut

Congrats, good job, I'm on my way, today is my 11th days of Nofap, and I'm determined to go all the ways ways.

6. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Super ! Don't give up and good luck .

7. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Oh thanks !! I'm happy to hear that .Good luck

8. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

it disappeared completely ! Just don't give too much power to this problem and believe that you can take over .

Man08989 likes this.
  9. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Thank you :)

10. GoldenGod15

GoldenGod15 Fapstronaut

Amazing story my dude, congrats and happy you dug your way out