1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Victoriousone

Victoriousone Fapstronaut

Good morning men. Check in day 8 if it counts after sharing this..Last night I went to look up some pics to MO. As I was looking I went to M and literally yelled out, “stop you’re not doing this.” Sounds kind of crazy but after I said that I closed out my search window, put my phone down, and went to shower. I felt empowered that I actually stopped and recouped. There was a literal battle in my head as one part said you’re going to look and MO. Sounds silly, but I am thankful I made it through another day. Blessings..

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Thank you mate!

xXZHYLYNXS RHYLYNXXx likes this.
  3. the alpha project

Good job Spartan!

xXZHYLYNXS RHYLYNXXx likes this.
  4. the alpha project

Good work Spartan, enjoy the freedom and glory you are earning.

5. the alpha project

So inspired to see you supporting other Spartans. And I agree. It is possible. It requires determination. But it is possible.

6. the alpha project

Excellent! Glad to see you making the come back!

7. the alpha project

This is so important: Nofap is about facing your life. Do not quit. Everyday continue to resist. You will develop strength little by little. Resist. Resist. Resist. And you will become free.

Vendidad, Espi1971 and baskethull like this.
  8. the alpha project

Yes Spartan! Stay strong! You got this!

baskethull likes this.
  9. baskethull

baskethull Fapstronaut

10. Geo123

Geo123 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much. I am in many bad habits of staying up, getting up lately and using electronic devices in bed, which always lead me to relapse. I know I must abstain the stuff if I want to reboot.But I have been failing to overcome those habits, which troubles me all the time.

11. Geo123

Geo123 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much! I really hope to be free from the PMO. I am suffering from it enough.

the alpha project and bpboy1993 like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

great work, i knew you will bounce back.

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great work Almost 1/3rd of challenge done. I suggest you post your 30days jouney on Success stories.

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Greetings warriors, I hope everyone is doing great. I see a great passion in your hearts to achieve greatness.
    Unfortunately, due to some family issues, I have to go to my old place for almost a week, I may not be able to available here.
    I request @the alpha project to guide newcomers and other persons looking for guidance.
    Good luck all of you, I will be back. Together we will achieve Freedom. HOO-AH.

15. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

If sleep is your issue I'd advise going to the drs I take 15mg mirtazipine and I don't think I'd get past day 1 without It but that's just me

baskethull likes this.
  16. the alpha project

Just start. Go as long as you can. Then go longer. Decide you want freedom. I promise you, the rewards are more than you can imagine.

Jorge1 likes this.
  17. the alpha project

You have inspired so many people and many slaves have become free, become Spartans. This has been a turning point in my life. I wish you well on your trip. And I will do my best to serve the community while you are away. I feel this will help me maintain my efforts, giving me greater purpose. I also call on the hall of fame members to continue offering us all encouragement!

Spartans, what is your profession!?

A-Hoo! A-Hoo! A-Hoo!

baskethull, Vendidad and bpboy1993 like this.
  18. Checking in. Stay strong brothers, remember why you started this!

19. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Awesome mate keep going!

the alpha project and fg4795 like this.