1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Perhaps the most infected by the virus, but certainly not the most infected by fear and panic! Stay strong, know that we are inspired.

Vendidad, Espi1971 and fg4795 like this.
  2. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations! To both of you.

Vendidad, Espi1971 and fg4795 like this.
  3. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 1.

Checking in.

Glory To God!

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  4. Day 14 checking
    The most infected city now had half of new infected, today is a good day, at least today we're breathing.
    Tomorrow I will start again with stricter rules, to be able to be at my best when normal life will arrive again

5. Heard America is having a bit of problem, stay safe my friend.

Coffee Candy, Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  6. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 67 checking in

wow so happy for @Espi1971 congrats for the girlfriend, that's the Spartan God Of War for us

agreed with the statement somehow this restriction made me have motivation to do my best when normal life arrive again.... before this pandemic, i always wonder how good to stay at home and just sleep all day, but the reality is staying at home its not as good as i thinking, its bad and boring made my body weak

Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you my friend :)

Vendidad likes this.
  8. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Grocery store was half full yesterday.

Just grateful to be safe and healthy now.

9. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

10. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

I relapsed cause I felt that if I did not, I couldn't sleep...
    Check in day 0

11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 8.

Vendidad and Leader of ME like this.
  12. Hope you right.
    Or when it gets worse .. Either way, being prepared will give you an upper hand .

Vendidad, fg4795 and Espi1971 like this.
  13. well my friend I am sure it will arrive
    Problem is
    When and how
    But you're right I'll be prepared

14. Day 15 checking in
    It tooks more than 1 month(38 days) but today I see the light, I am really sorry because I heard that elsewhere is gettin worse like for us 1 month ago, but let me give hope to all of you
    My region has this trend(2400-1800-1555), my city this one(715-345-255)
    So what to say? Probably we're coming back not because some great law but because basically most of the people got it and now we are overcoming it, but still the main point is that we're coming back.
    Really happy and proud
    Started to live with weights for training harder
    will tell you

15. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

Just relapsed (IG).... so Day 0

Leader of ME, Vendidad, Risho and 2 others like this.
  16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

For those who aren't using weights/gym right now: what are you doing to stay in shape?? :) would you mind sharing??

Are you guys spending more time outdoors walking, etc.?? Are you seeing more people outdoors??

Its been a few weeks since I've trained so I need to get back to it. No excuses!

Definitely seeing more people walking/running around my neighborhood, and it's inspiring me. I LOVE seeing that.

My GF will be joining me at a local park tomorrow evening at 630 PM for pushups and jumpropes and crunches. She's not going to exercise but it will be nice having her there with me.

There's extra daylight now so I have plenty of time to train after work.

Although I am still a little concerned that I might have CV (runny nose and feeling a little congested in my lungs), I spent all weekend with my GF, and she is healthy.

Also, my GF went to the grocery store this afternoon and stocked up on food, so I am out of excuses for not exercising.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    Vendidad and Risho like this.
  17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

That's OK friend keep working at it. I appreciate your candor and resilience.

Vendidad likes this.
  18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

No matter the death # it's tragic, but for humanity's sake I am encouraged that your country is coming back. You guys have been so strong and resilient. Thank you for sharing. I trust you for news and I have been waiting for days for you to share good news.

I truly believe that you and the rest of your country will soon the light. I pray for you and your family.

Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  19. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

My friend you are building an impressive streak! You never give up. You're a WARRIOR.

Vendidad likes this.