1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its okay to have a fear of failure. But you know whats more important? Giving your 100%. Remember the next quote it may change your perpective
    Not everyone who works hard are rewarded, However all those who succeed have worked hard -Kamogawa Genji”

Ohh no, What happened? What Led to this?

Going great, One day at a time.

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Since i am on flatline, i see a new trick that my mind is trying to pull, since in this period you pretty much find everything booring, and i am pretty much not getting much erections, the urges are coming in a way ensuring that "hey, you know what is fun? the old ways, instagram models, semi-n*des, this old fetishes, this P*rn site must have a good new content now, lets check that out."

If it was 2020, i would have given in, but this time no matter how bored i am, i know all of this is not REAL, it will not help me become a better person, it will just raise my expectations in a wrong way, which will lead to problems with intimacy with my future partner. The WELL analogy i developed has worked pretty much in everything and its also keeping the urges away, i am also reading this book Called "The Daily Stoic" which is really good.
    Fighting the urges u need to have the upper hand in reasoning of what is right and what is wrong.

Dont stop fighting anyone, its only after the hardships of the journey that makes the reward in the end sweet.!

3. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Day 3. Thanks for the replies and encouragement.
    Small lewd ideas came to mind. Washed away.
    Having a satisfying life style I developed over the last year helps a lot shifting tendencies to something else.

4. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

Yeah my friend that is a period IF YOU STAY clean through it if you treat these urges as you treated earlier those with headaches , intense sexual cravings YOU WILL WIN THIS FIGHT flatline was for me the trap every time i pass 40 50 60 i feel this great boredom with everything like the glorious joyful world that we were promised is a lie and the only fun thing are those hours of compulsive scrolling through nudes and fake sex videos BUT one day i decided to give it ago i decided to stay clean and guess what there is a real joy waiting for you in everything you will be doing ... you will know when you start be sensitive to life around you when you suddenly enjoy very much the sun , beach , your friends company and it was not for me a sudden thing its periods will decrease by time and then it will be the normal boredom that every one experience and you seem to meditate and interested in stoicism so even if life is boring at some point then the answer cannot be escaping it but facing it and explore it to find real fulfilment and it is an exploration that is worth it either way it will be over one day so why the rush to death .

Hetairos, Chris333 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  5. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot, how much time did it take for you to get out of this flatline? and when did you understood completely that you are now finally out of it?

7. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Great view. Can someone explain flatline?

8. Adam2020-

Adam2020- Fapstronaut

9. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Day 19

10. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

You have car tire
    Car tire deflates
    Car tire has no air
    Car tire does not move fast

Kratos_GOW and Adam2020- like this.
  11. 4mins59secs

4mins59secs Fapstronaut

3/7/2022 is my Day 3 having started the 100 Day Spartan Challenge on 1/7/2022. Keeping away from P, no M and so no O. Learning to have be careful about what I come across on YouTube as it can also trigger me. Looking foward to October 8th, my 100 days, a lot to get through before then. Keep Strong

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its a period after 5 to 6 weeks, where you are pretty much low on energy and motivation. You will feel boredom and find everything uninteresting. Its short one of phases that nofap users have to go through.

Nice. Keep it up

Going strong i see.

That's a great way to put it.

Good luck, i m looking forward to your performance.

13. victorschaffer66

victorschaffer66 Fapstronaut

Day 2

I overslept today bc I was studying all night (I was actually having fun, didn't see the time pass)
    so I guess i just kinda skipped the day.
    Feeling no urge at all, but maybe it will come by later,
    if so I'll deal with it, maybe I'll do pushups or whatsoever.

cheers up, spartans!

14. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 2 checking in.

I kept myself busy all day and now I'm taking a short break, I feel good, with many projects in mind and ready to
    overcome any challenge that arises.

Never give up my brothers in arms!

15. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    Feel SAD/don't want socialize.

16. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 43. Don't have anything to say, really. This flatline is very problematic for me, I feel like a walking sack of potatoes. Hoping it will end in a week or so.

Otherwise, vacations ended and I am back home. Today I need to do some stuff around town and then go for a gym session. Also, I am happy to see new people in here and older challengers to press on! Great job everyone!

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Same i too overslept, was playing Guardians of galaxy and time passed. Good going mate.

That's the spirit, don't loose sight of the real glory!

It may be tha you are in a room mostly, go out for a walk, you don't have to socialize. Just go out ofyour way to see nature.

Its the calm before the storm my friend. Get ready!

same here man, everything is so boring these days. I almost went out ofthe way to check out these "Fitness insta" models. I was able to stop my self by rationalising what was real and what not. Have an exam coming up in 3 weeks. Gonna less my check ins. Good going btw.

18. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

I'know what happend. I'start the counter at lunchtime. Bevor lunch, i had 30 and after lunch 31.

19. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 6 normal day no urge to go talk to girls on chat sites it will pop in around day 12 onwards so i blocked the apps and decided to study harder and get busy.

20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Before things go back that way. Develop a system to counter the future problems.