1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I see everyone has trigger issues.
    Let me tell you how i did it.
    It may seem unusual but for me what mattered the most was -
    1. Understand what i see on screen is not real and you may never get it.
    2. You need to have very strong WHY behind the reboot process
    3. For me, there was bunch of people who were being pulled back to their old habits because they simply *CANNOT STOP IT*. I TOOK IT AS A WEAK MINDSET and now i am on journey to prove that i am not the same as these mindset carrying people.

2. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

3. Raahvi

Raahvi Fapstronaut

Well, kinda late but also with you guys now. May god help us.

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I see this flatline makes you do crazy shit like, checking twitter and going out of the way to almost take a peek. See if your D still works and justifying to myself, "OHH look, you are getting A REACTION"
    WHAT A LOAD A FCKING BULLSHIT.
    These are not my words, this is my mind throwing tantrum when i took away its precious candy called 5 second Dopamine release.
    Hopefully i was able to talk to myself saying ;THIS IS WRONG, this is weakness, this is not real.
    I have calmed now. Its good to have a platform where you are able to vent the frustrations and emotions and write your heart out. I am really grateful to NOFAP site and community. I am really grateful to you guys for sharing your stories, that help everyone.
    Stay strong. Keep fighting.

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

That's the spirit! FORWARD NOW!

Were you able to fix your sleep schedule? I would love some pointers.

This is a marathon, think of it as a video game where the final boss is too Overpowered but, whenever you fall, you learn something new. You learn a new tactic. you learn a new red flag. And by accumulating the knowledge you will beat this BOSS!

You are doing good! Keep it up.

Welcome. Hope you read the rules. Forward now Soldier!

6. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Approaching Day 2. Keeping at it. Decided to go more relaxed on the carnivore diet- a bit too much for me to take on right now. Dopamine is already taking a big hit, but still keeping it low on carbs.

7. change is me

change is me Fapstronaut

DAY 3 - CANT LIE WAS TOUGH, Quit All Socials Today
    CONSTANT URGE HITTING ME BUT I KEEP PUSHING AND KEEP SAYING NO

8. victorschaffer66

victorschaffer66 Fapstronaut

You're so close now!! Keep going, you got this!

9. victorschaffer66

For all those who are restarting the counter I am proud of you all.
    I have no doubt your persistence will prevail over the wicked habit.

Strength upon us all

10. victorschaffer66

Day 5

Today i had like 4 hours of straight gaming, not very proud of it but it was fun haha.
    Also i talked a lot with my grandparents; starting to get another vision of them: pure friendship.
    Not that I didn't like them before, it's just.. diferent. So glad I could spend my time with them today.
    I'm so glad that I'm alive

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  11. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

12. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Nothing significant, let's keep going!.

13. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

The movie is amazing I must say Tom Cruz is quite extraordinary he just turned 60. He’s such top shape and coming across really strong. Very well done and very worse to watch

14. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Day 6. Today I have a really shitty day. I feel my brain is clogged up very much. I must be sick or something I had a massive headache yesterday and then when I worked out I was like really low.
    today my brain is clogged up I tried to work out again and I am way worse than like a year ago when I started my workout.

I was so proud because I made a lot of progress over one year. Tremendously lost like 30 pounds and built quite some muscles and felt way better. Condition much better.

so when this happens thrown back so massively I’m afraid that I lost something and my work is down the drain. I hope that’s all not true.

I think the true cause of why I feel like sluggish and locked up is because seven days ago I had a few episodes I was stupid enough to fall into this and allow myself to drown like that.

I developed something which I think is very harmful. It’s called edging. I manage that I can keep myself in the state of arousal for extremely long time and I am aware that I’m flooding my brain like a drug and have a massive dopamine rush

this has a massive impact on my brain and I always depend how deep I go into it when I do like last time with multiple Orgasms and hours of drowning it’s not a few days to clear but rather for couple of weeks or so until I am completely recovered so I guess I just have to bite the bullet and be patient and get through not fall back into it anymore which I feel I can and I am determined to.

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great. Have you even tried Vegetarian diet?

Its good tha you took the initiative and planning to remove distraction that are on the way. What you need now is to develop a system for countering certain accidents. If you know what i mean.

Thanks man.
    Its great you fee alive, its the small things that are the best. What game are you playing now? Recently I played Guardians of the galaxy and it's a really fun game!

Why you say worse?

Dont worry everyone goes through this edging but now you u know what you need to get fight its gonna be alright. I see you have clogged mind problem. I would suggest you try your hand a t meditation regularly. There is a good app called headspace, if you are willing to give 10 min a day it will work wonders. Good luck.

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I would really recommend everyone to practice stoicism in your life. It will give you different perspectives in life problem as well as a different understanding of your control over different things. Itay help you in this NOFAP journey as well. Good luck

victorschaffer66 and stoner0072 like this.
  17. Adam2020-

Adam2020- Fapstronaut

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Man like, i don't know if this is a thing but on every platform other then this, i see there is always something sexual or indirectly indicating same things. Like you open TV and watch movies, whoops S*x scenes, you watch a tv series, whoops intimate scenes, you open YouTube and search something, whelps, "what did X do to Y is Z" followed up with revealing thumbnail. Do i need say more about Instagram? You guys know what's there. and Twitter, oh lord, it doesn't even have to follow NO 18+ guidelines.
    Is this somewhere we live in now? Is this the working of nature to test my will? I dont have all the answers but i have made up my mind to not fall into these traps and hold myself at a better standards. The next time i gonna O is when i have someone by my side, that's what i am working towards.
    Good luck!

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

OUR DUTY TO LEARN
    “This is what you should teach me, how to be like Odysseus—how to love my country, wife and
    father, and how, even after suffering shipwreck, I might keep sailing on course to those
    honorable ends.”
    —SENECA, MORAL LETTERS, 88.7b
    Many schoolteachers teach The Odyssey all wrong. They teach the dates, they debate whether Homer
    was really the author or not, whether he was blind, they explain the oral tradition, they tell students
    what a Cyclops is or how the Trojan Horse worked.
    Seneca’s advice to someone studying the classics is to forget all that. The dates, the names, the places
    —they hardly matter. What matters is the moral. If you got everything else wrong from The Odyssey, but
    you left understanding the importance of perseverance, the dangers of hubris, the risks of temptation and
    distraction? Then you really learned something.
    We’re not trying to ace tests or impress teachers. We are reading and studying to live, to be good
    human beings—always and forever.

CosmeFulanito and stoner0072 like this.
  20. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

I started reading Daily stoicism 336 meditation ✌️