1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.7%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 90 day. :D
    Day 24

2. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Congrats Man your will power was strong now it is strongest keep going on ✌️☮️ .

3. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

4. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Congratulations!

Thanks to you for all the encouragement and motivation you have given us, we are a team and together we will win this war.

5. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 02 checking in.

I want to take this opportunity to welcome the new members.

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Damn right. And thank you.

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thank you friend

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thank you a lot my friend.

9. Newbro2000

Newbro2000 Fapstronaut

Day 5. Don't give up what you want most for what you want now....

10. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

Day 12 Today
    The urges have started arising from the second I woke up. Like it was trying to take advantage of when I'm not fully awake and alert. So far, what has kept me going is reaffirming myself in what I am trying to achieve, and not allow the urges to lead into fantasizing. I'm gonna try some meditation today, and see if that helps. Any extra advice? I will post here again today if it gets out of hand, or I can't manage it anymore.

11. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Meditation is one of the best thing to control urges and try to do something which physically exhaust you anything running, or any form of exercises dont overdo it just in a tolerable manner . And if you feel lazy for workouts just go out try to find a good place to sit try to reconcile with nature, we humans have just forgotten how beautiful nature is we into materialistic stuffs thats why half of our journey gets interrupted .. go out with some frnds hang out ,or else read some book anything that can be your academic too just dnt give up you have reached 12 days just imagine how you have to begin again if you let it go for fraction of seconds brain me tell you to give up but its not worth it coz you know what is more important than sexual pleasure its finding and buliding of better you.☮️✌️you can do this we all believe in you.

12. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Day 1
    Lost it yesterday. I however have a deeper realization coming with it after first going through desperation and a feeling of lost and questioning.
    There is a major correction in my mind that needs to happen. That’s difficult to describe but what I can feel. There is a compromise within me where shouldn’t be one. I used to have strong faith within. Then something happened and I had to live my life a long time as a compromise to this faith because something had to get fixed in me following a path that was very important but still a compromise.
    While I could liberate myself it was still based on a compromise. Now this compromise is falling apart and only my true faith within can solve this debacle and lead me to who I truly am.
    it’s a correction within. It’s a faith a spiritual thing.

I did so much work in dismantling the addiction step by step and know deep that I did. The vehement pursuit of the addiction continued but as I realized major important things it changed.

I know and feel since a while that I can drop it. There is no compulsion anymore and I have built a beautiful life and wondered why I then still don’t completely drop it.
    i called it a stubborn habit hanging on that I can shake off. This is true for one. But there is another reason. The compromise. That one has to clear and it already is clearing.

I can now feel how hard it was to live the compromise. I did my job yes. But how deep it went and what price I had to pay! This is now clearly coming to light.

It makes a lot of sense and many things in my life as a consequence do too.

In this way the addiction is also a blessing. In my case it led me through many realizations that changed my life.
    bevause addiction especially with sex work with your own energy and as long as their is a lie or something not clear it will be impossible - at least in my case - to escape it.
    it is demanding from me to have all the realizations until the key is in hand to completely exit and liberate myself.

This promise I hold in my hands now.
    (I made it to day 26)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  13. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day = 18/100 :emoji_eagle:

14. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

15. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

16. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

Unfortunately, I busted today. I succumbed due to today being very stressful, although I think this is a valuable learning experience. What got me through this morning's urges, was to reaffirm myself with my goals, and I want to thank Stoner0072 for the valuable advice and support. In the last 12 days, I had been sticking to an exercise routine, and had felt strong benefits from getting that far in a streak. I am still determined to beating my longest streak, albeit I will have to start from Day 1 again, I look forward to feeling the benefits of NoFap again. I think I will start meditation and try to go to that instead of busting and I feel like I want to start again tomorrow. Any suggestions/should I wait a bit before I start again?

17. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Start after tomorrow . Just control your urges without starting the counter so you yourself will have a confidence and gratitude that you did one day without a tension of counter just a advise end of the day its your wish brother coz if you have binged today or heaven forbid you binge tomorrow then you will feel damn guilty .

18. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

45 to go.

19. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

20. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut