1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yes keep going.!

SaFaRi likes this.
  2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Nice work one day at a time.

3. @fg4795
    Congratulations on your success ...

check in day 54

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great going. Why not write about your day too?

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Everyday man, Everyday!

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I suggest you focus on one day other then looking at the big 90 days. Make your way with steady pace.

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What happened to you? Thought you were going strong?

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  8. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Day 2.
    141 day streak over. Fresh beginnings.
    The battle might be lost but the war will be won by me.

9. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing so much with us. It sounds like you are practicing a high level of self-awareness. I will do the same and reflect on my own behaviours this week.

10. the alpha project

Congratulations on reaching God Of War! And more importantly, congratulations on changing your life. This post should be read by every Spartan. Every single one. You are a true inspiration!

11. the alpha project

Check In - 16 Days remaining

Hello Spartans,

Today I dedicate my post to @fg4795 who has become God of War and offered so much value to our community along the way. You have inspired me countless times and I look forward to hearing more from you. Congrats!!

12. fight hard

fight hard Fapstronaut

13. fight hard

fight hard Fapstronaut

14. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

15. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*drops bounty fob on table*
    Day 2 checking in

I wanted to share something with the other newcomers and recent relapsers that has really helped me. We are all different, so this may work for you or not, give it a try:

Mentally I view my problem of PMO as a Monster/Beast/Animal. It usually takes form as a dragon, demon or snake. I try to visualize it before temptations arise so when they come, I make the unseen thing real to me. This makes it easier when they do come. Now.. have it in your mind?

My dragon is typically dark colored, fearsome and strong... and taller than me.. Now here’s the fun part.. who controls this battle? Ha! I laugh we do!

Now what? I shrink that enemy into a small insignificant harmless creature or bug so I can easily slay it. I have no remorse for this thing that is unnatural. I even overkill it! Completely burning it with fire..

The point here is to take the unseen and make it seen.. Those that conquer visualize victory. This also makes the goal reachable, as you control how tough the battle is, after all, it’s YOURs

-Wolfyoufeed- over and out

16. thanks a lot ...
    unfortunately, I've got very little time ...
    there are many inspirational and motivational comments on this forum ...from the other members and you ...
    I refer to this forum daily for motivational and inspirational comments to get me through the day ...

17. I am grateful to you for this more than can you imagine. I feel part of you and along the way I learnt that, quoting Will Smith, "if you haven't improved someone else's life then you wasted your day". I just want to be here and just help, with tips of what worked for me, or motivation or curiosity. Everything. Additionaly my goal is 365 days and this challenge kept me strong so maybe I'll take it 3,65 times

Thanks man I appreciate the compliment of all you anyway Kratos is right, spend some time every day to check and here and tell us 2 things that today went well for you. It seems stupid but it will raise your mood in less than 1 month

What to say to you? You are the eternal presence of this challenge the man who helped this thread became really active so knowing that I was able to inspire the inspirator is really flattering :)

I assure my friend that this is the best advice you could give to anyone on this challenge, we all felt miserable at some point, I felt a total failure 6 months ago, so give it a try. To your idea or another idea, but give it a try and you'll never know

18. Alcohol and party is not a good thing when trying to nofap...it made me weak

I am not touch with my warrior spirit as i was...my habits such as excercise and diet are also at a weak point at the moment

I think meditation will be helpful right now...

Happy to take any of your ideas if you have any

19. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Look back at what made you have your warrior's spirit at the first place. Recreate those scenarios and win this fight. Good luck.