1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I did the same stuff when i started. Pretty helpful if you ask me.

2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you @the alpha project! Looking forward to your sharing :)

3. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

3/100 next I'll post when i can type 0 after 3 bb

4. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

5. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

Another day fap free, I keep going. I did some qi-gong and breathwork yesterday, I feel energy and calm after it.

6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Busy Monday ahead!

Even though I'm on Day 3 of my vacation, my day is starting early, and I've already written down the activies and agendas that I intend to accomplish today, and I'm sticking to the plan.

Every minute of today I know where I'll be, what I'll be doing, and what I'll be accomplishing. This keeps me focused and keeps me aligned on my chosen path of purpose, joy, strength, and energy.

With God's help, and with the support of friends and family, I'll stay true to my path, and I'll savor every moment and every blessing and every opportunity that this day provides.

More than ever, I am proud and honored to be part of the 100-Day Spartan Challenge. I feel like I am now part of a tight brotherhood.

I no longer consider myself a "loner." I am a people person, and I am humbly asking God to help me trust and support people, and for people to trust and support me.

I appreciate the daily dose of support and encouragement that I receive from all of my fellow Spartan warriors.

Today we will fight, and perhaps we will struggle, but ultimately we will triumph, because we continue to move forward, together, one day at a time.

Have a great day Spartans!

7. Day 8, check in.

I am super proud of myself for having 8 days here and 17 days clean altogether.

it bums me out that some of my fellow Spartans are relapsing but I know that the journey is long and difficult. Stay strong, brothers. If I can achieve what I have so can you. This challenge has been supremely supportive thanks to @Kratos_GOW @fg4795 @the alpha project and so manny more.

I have felt so much better at the gym although that struggle is still on going, I’ve upped my weight and stayed focused. I’m not happy with my weight, I’ve gained a pound in the last two weeks but I can tell I’m more muscular but still feel doughy. Let me get through the holidays and I should be beyond focused than I have ever been.

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Always with you. We pro wrestling fans gotta stick together ya know.
    AND THAT'S UNDISPUTED!

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I never asked, are girls giving you the stares?

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You are part of spartan brotherhood. We got your back man.

11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck

)(__Castel__)( likes this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yo, is qi gong helpful? What are the benefits?

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  13. Mending Ailment

Mending Ailment Fapstronaut

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great going. One day at a time. Don't stop

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck man.

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Already a legend i see. We welcome you to spartan brotherhood. Good luck

18. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

My best streak was 21 days, I failed a lot of times. Had a rough period going on. The failures made me stronger.
    I'm really going for it this time with a clearer and sharper vision. You'll see.

Check in day 1

19. Day 8 check-in.

Softmode, and a wonderful night with my amazing wife yesterday. Really feeling (quite literally!) the benefits of 3 weeks NoFap. If you focus on the little wins and gains across a lot of areas I find it helps me stay on track. Read up on Marginal Gains. Put 'em all together and it builds a powerful reason to keep going.

20. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Your words inspire me.

Symbol of Peace likes this.