1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thats the spirit man!!

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

There is really something about training hard isn't itm you want to keep going and break your limits everytime. And when you do, you realise how far you have come.

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You have great goals man. I want to do the same once i get independent.

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Keep up the positivity and perseverance, motivate everyone, pick up your fallen brothers, train hard and most importantly DO NOT QUIT. THAT'S THE WAY OF SPARTAN, Hoo-AH.

5. Thank, mates for your support and words of encouragement and thanks for guiding me on the right path ...
    The day before yesterday I was searching on YouTube and watched videos at random. then I saw some erotic scenes from a video on youtube...That was my big mistake ...
    I'm still struggling to back in the path and the streak will continue ...and I never give up ...
    aiming for my last record at 57 days ...
    check in day 1

6. Day 73 check in. Ready for a great weekend!

7. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Agreed. We will not leave you behind!

8. the alpha project

Wow. I had forgotten all about this, thank you for reminding me! I woke up this morning thinking I wanted to read your latest posts. You are working so hard on the path and you have been inspiring me a lot. A-Hoo!

9. the alpha project

It’s great to hear you are becoming a new person, an upgraded version of yourself. And the world is noticing. Women will start to chase you so be prepared.

10. the alpha project

You can get there. With your fellow Spartans at your side. Remember the YouTube slip. And be careful with YouTube in the future. It’s a slippery place as many of us can relate

11. the alpha project

Excellent work. New rank coming!

12. the alpha project

I totally forgot about brain fog. And I had it real bad. I am sure I made a post about it somewhere. I think it was sixty days. I cut out pmo, all social media, reduced my alcohol and pot to almost zero, trained hard and ate clean. It’s a lifestyle. and it’s worth it. Brain fog is a horrible thing. So is depression and anxiety. Thanks for sharing this post. Many Spartans will benefit!

13. the alpha project

Excellent to have you back!

14. the alpha project

Good choice.

15. the alpha project

Congrats on the new rank!

16. the alpha project

Agreed. I journal on a daily basis. It is one of the most important habits in my life.

Symbol of Peace, Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  17. the alpha project

Excellent! I’m so proud to see you have fought your way back! Stay Strong Spartan!

Symbol of Peace and Vendidad like this.
  18. the alpha project

Congrats on the new rank!!!

19. the alpha project

Excellent attitude Spartan. Focus on the fact you are becoming a new person. Numbers are just a part of the program and they are helpful but the real goal is not the number it’s who we become along the way.

20. the alpha project

This is all excellent. It’s funny because at first I thought you said you were going to start three companies. I was scrolling up to find the start of your post. I just assumed you would based on how much confidence you are showing us!