1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Checking in Day 14.

wow that feels amazing to say. I still have my moments of anxiety and triggers but I feel like this week has been my clearest I have had in a while. crushed my workout and ready for everything the day has to put in front of me.

starting weight on Monday: 223.6

current weight: 220.8

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Man you doing great. Nice loss. Keep up the diet and intensity.

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 54, it was a good day. I caught myself wasting time in unnecessary things so i decided to give myself today to do all that and tommorow dont look.back, as it ruins my productivity it needs to stop.
    I don't know if what i about to say is attraction or not, but I was in gym today stretching om top floor (it has 2 floors). I was in my routine and there was me and some other girl i saw for the 1st time. We were alone at that time, i was wearing skin tight stretchable tee and i got a lot buffer in these 4 months. So i was stretching and she was cycling and her phone dropped. I thought cool, she will pick it up but she was just cycling even tho she was listening to songs, she didn't pick it up for like 5 minutes for i was there. I was in my element didn't really care but it was out of an ordinary thing. Maybe because i already connected aux to my phone and songs were running anyway. Whatever maybe i am thinking too much of it now. I should focus on another things.

Trying to break my limits....
    LIMITS, WHAT LIMITS!?
    YOU MUST GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!!!

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

NEXT GOW in the making.

5. i lost everthing, starting again

Vendidad likes this.
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What happened?

Vendidad and Symbol of Peace like this.
  7. I know exactly what you mean, I struggle with this too in the past and currently. I think it’s natural to have attraction among people at the gym, were both there to take care of our bodies and it’s a satisfying and sexy feeling. In the past I have always felt I needed to talk to women at the gym just to have some kinda validation that they know I’m not a creeper and just want to say hi and have a good day. Some women have been a delight to talk to, some not so much, some have led to more and others not barely a “thanks”.

lately I’ve been in a new gym for the past month and a half and just had the mindset of “in and out, no need to chat or talk or help women unless they come to you, they know what they are doing, it’s a gym, we’re here to crush a workout not be friends and hangout.”

hope it helps to not obsess over what some other woman is doing, if you naturally talk to a woman or make eye contact just smile and wave like I do, and don’t think much of it after that.

8. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I appreciate that... it’s been a long road. My father set a good example and taught me to work hard for the family.. he also spent time with me while his father neglected him when he was younger.

It spurs me on to live up to and exceed that, knowing it will make a difference for my son too.

Thanks for your kind words

*Fistbump*

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

@ShockTheSystem got it BAY-BAY.
    I get that mindset, its what i do actually. Not there to make many friends tbh. Do your workout and get out and do other things

10. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing!

Vendidad and Symbol of Peace like this.
  11. the alpha project

Good for you. I finished my first degree in my mid thirties

12. You will have a better streak this time.

13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

@Kratos_GOW thank you for posting this. Great read!

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  14. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 14 complete, checking in.

I have made a strategic mistake, not from PMO, however, my SR cycle has initiated.

No reset yet. I will need to get to bed early tonight.

Glory to God.

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

You may have failed but I love the way you acknowledged your situation, dusted yourself off, and got right back in the game. That says something about your character.

Don't give up. Ever.

16. the alpha project

Great work!

Symbol of Peace and Vendidad like this.
  17. the alpha project

Nice work, double digits!

Symbol of Peace and Vendidad like this.
  18. the alpha project

Success is on the far side of failure.