THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

411 vote(s)
    65.8%
  2. No, I am loser

12 vote(s)
    1.9%
  3. I want to be

202 vote(s)
    32.3%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Check in Day 1(45)

Hello Spartans,

Been a long few days of taking care of some family that is sick. Should be back on track tomorrow. See you then

2. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

4. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

Day (1)64
    Finding something to do since everything is closed.
    Will not lose time :)

5. muhagg

muhagg Fapstronaut

6. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

haha its happened to me too. had a wet dream with no lucid imagination before go to bed

so i think its a normal wet dream

but i feel like weakened during my day and so tired...do you feel the same ? @Espi1971

day 39 tho

7. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Thanks for your encouraging words my friend :) I always enjoy reading your posts as well.

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  8. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 33. I was frustrated with my roommate the other day and almost acted out because of it. Living with another person has been good for me though. It's helped me to socialize more and also learn to get along with another person. This challenge is helping me to have more self control not only with pmo but life in general.

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing @hollyman.

It seems that WDs affect people differently. I personally think it helped lessen the intensity of my urges, but not by much.

Keep up the good work my friend. You're less than a week from rank! :)

10. Vendidad

Vendidad Fapstronaut

Day 6
    24 February

11. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 47, checking in.

Glory To God!

12. Handymanji

Handymanji Fapstronaut

check In, be the strongest version of yourself

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  13. the alpha project

Congrats on making it 45 days and making it through this most recent period of urges. Stay strong!

14. the alpha project

You are the reason we all have this community and for that I am grateful. Let’s keep up the fight together

Vendidad, Espi1971 and hollyman like this.
  15. the alpha project

A-Hoo!

16. the alpha project

Glad to have to back

Vendidad likes this.
  17. the alpha project

Glad you have not quit. Have you gained any insights yet?

Vendidad, Espi1971 and hollyman like this.
  18. the alpha project

Check In Day 1(46)

Hello Spartans,

Been low key for a few days. Very ill and some family members were very ill so I was focused on all of that being up all night sleeping middle of the day. Today I am almost recovered.

I also installed Instagram a few days ago. It’s a mixed bag for me. It’s inspiring to see other fitness people posting their workouts and results. It’s also a lot of hot fitness chicks which is a massive trigger for me. I noticed how after only a few days I was already back to checking every few minutes to see what’s new. See new posts. Looking there instead of being focused on my life and what I’m doing and what I want. I deleted the damn thing a few hours ago out of frustration.

I also noticed that it feels like... it’s like... instead of facing the fact that there’s things in my own life I don’t like, and things I want to change... things that might require months or years of effort... it’s so easy when I have that impulse to just open the app and see someone else being happy, successful, winning, crushing it. And I get that it can be motivating but I also see how it can become the same things as watching television for hours a day. It becomes about being a ‘watcher’ or a consumer instead of putting time and energy into becoming more of the kind of person I want to become. I become a follower of a bunch of other people and their lives instead of a creator of my own life. Anyways I deleted that damn app after like four days of having it back. It’s a shame. I really would like to make some content and meet people that way but clearly I need to reboot from social media for a bit longer.

I hope everyone is doing well. I’m going to get some sleep and finish recovering from this flu. And tomorrow I’m going to wake up and kick down the door of life. A-Hoo!

19. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

20. muhagg

muhagg Fapstronaut