1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.7%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

You created this challenge... It is motivating to see that you still stand there before all SPARTANS . I was wondering where you are...

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

3. Karnakavach555

2 requests
    1. It would be motivating if we, SPARTANS could call YOU by a RANK.It feels great. You please take a rank which is not in the normal Ranking because you are the only creator of SPARTAN ARMY and that can not be changed ever. This is only if you wish.

2. We need a Commander and a second in command; 2 people who lead us constantly.
    Commander/or any new rank: The one who already has a long streak, still active, with wisdom and courage for the leadership and willing to lead THE SPARTAN ARMY. You are perfect for this leading role if you please.

Second in Commander: A potential one
    :If any one get injured, another one can come up and take up responsibility and leadership of the SPARTAN ARMY; the army will not left alone without a leader.
    :Their names may be included in the first page so that new spartan soldiers know their commander.
    Commander carries the RANK in their signature

Being a SPARTAN BOY, I could look up to my COMMANDER and get motivated

Vendidad and hollyman like this.
  4. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

I agree. It is good to limit media consumption.

Vendidad, hollyman and fg4795 like this.
  5. the alpha project

Agreed. I’m focusing on living my life the best I can under these conditions. Which is how I live every day. The details are different but the mission is the same. Do the best with what I have to become the best version of me. Stay Strong

Vendidad, fg4795 and Karnakavach555 like this.
  6. the alpha project

Great to hear from you Spartan. These are strange times for most of us. Lucky we have this place we can talk to each other. Thank you for creating this community. I hope you are well my friend

7. the alpha project

Check In Day 13

Hello Spartans,

The sun is bright today. The clouds have covered our skies for a week. It is wonderful to see the clearing skies shine brightly.

The pandemic too has clouded our skies. And the pandemic also will clear.

There is an incredible opportunity here for everyone. This can be a time of great transformation. There will be losses. Some that are tragic. Lost jobs. Lost loved ones. Lost homes.

We Spartans do not despair. We have been preparing ourselves for battle. We are always preparing ourselves. I plan to be in a better position when this ends than I was when it started. Stronger bonds with my family. Improved wellness. Advancements in my research project. And clarity around my priorities for my life.

When the clouds clear there will be two groups of people. Those who stumble out of a slumber dazed and confused because they’ve sat on the sidelines watching the clouds darken and deepen. They will be slow and unsure about what to do when the clear skies arrive. They will be vulnerable.

And then there will be Spartans. Those individuals that were focused as always on their mission. Their disciplines. Preparing. Knowing the clouds will clear. And when the clear skies arrive they will hit the ground running. Because they didn’t stop when the storm came. Because they don’t live under conditions. They are free.

Prepare for victory Spartans. Stay sharp. Stay strong. And be ready for clear skies.

May the gods smile upon us all

Vendidad, Risho, Espi1971 and 2 others like this.
  8. Karnakavach555

That is True, brother
    "In every difficulty, there is opportunity"
    we got to see it and use it

9. Day 29 checking
    All is good, doing my work.
    It's all I can do,that's why I am doing it the best I can.

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congrats on 89 days!

FYI to qualify for the 100-Day Spartan Challenge you have to check in daily, starting from day zero, regardless of your personal day counter.

I attached the rules for you below. Good luck :)

11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Got my gloves today. Hitting the (empty) gym at my work for deadlifts, etc. First weights workout in several weeks.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  12. dudealone

dudealone Fapstronaut

@Espi1971, No problem I just checked in out of curiosity.

But I am on day 89 and I visit forum only for conversations as sometimes forum triggers me but FYI I am PMO free for 89 days and within an hour I am going to get the 90 days mark.

Thanks for guiding me about this challenge but it was a post due to my happiness.

I will not post if you say me in this thread.

BE THE STRONGEST VERSION OF YOURSELF

Regards,
    @dudealone

Vendidad, fg4795, Risho and 1 other person like this.
  13. Bart31

Bart31 Fapstronaut

Thanks @Espi1971 ! Forgot that. So this is my day 2 :) !

14. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

despair only led us to more vulnerable position to relapse, as negative emotion flow the devil will strike you.

- we spartan do not despair -

that's so good bro, exercise at the time like this...i miss hitting the gym :(, too bad didnt have any connection nor friend who had home gym

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much! Really appreciate what you've written. I needed this :)

16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

The gym at work has been nearly empty for 2 weeks. This is the only reason I choose to use it now.

I wish you strength and peace today. Be healthy. We need you to be healthy and achieve the rank of God of War :)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  17. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 14

Glory To God!

Sacred heart of Jesus, I put all my trust in you.

18. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

19. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

20. Karnakavach555