1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

Currently Day 10, I'm feeling slightly more energetic

2. Day 1 complete.... Checking in

Kratos_GOW and Malakas like this.
  3. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Daily Checking In - Day 2,

Today was good, until just now when an urge kicked in.
    I caught myself thinking about resetting the counter and pretending that I was too weak to overcome the urge.
    I almost wish to be too weak to fight, just so I have an excuse to keep PMO-ing.
    No more excuses. No more.

wallwheel and the alpha project like this.
  4. Victoriousone

Victoriousone Fapstronaut

5. baskethull

baskethull Fapstronaut

6. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Way to go! Keep that streak!

7. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Checking in.
    My thanks to you all.

8. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Hello Spartans:

I have been reflecting the past couple of days on my visiting a social network platform to meet women. Today I deleted my profile. I was there for five days. And every day I felt my freedom diminishing. I have not seen any nude photos. But I have watched as the thoughts of checking in and getting messages increased in number and frequency. Stealing my focus and concentration. When I deleted my profile a few hours ago I instantly felt like I could breathe better.

I’ve been reflecting on this all evening. And what I’ve come to see is that pmo runs very deep. It is far more than just orgasm to pixels. That is such a very small aspect. It’s a deep wiring that infects many aspects of life. And it is hard to see that until time passes.

At times, it feels like people can become very esoteric when describing the Nofap journey. As though they are on some kind of spiritual path. I believe it is true. I feel something awakening in me. And I feel the old pull of old habits that don’t want the awakening to take place. They want me to stay away from the awakening. Because the awakening involves facing things and people I’ve been running away from. Including my own self. And there are fears. There are risks. I may be embarrassed. Ridiculed. Criticized. Misunderstood. Excluded. Because I speak my own truth. Live my own truth. And others may want to stop me from saying and doing things that they are threatened by. They may want to keep me weak and docile. Controlled. Imprisoned.

Sabotage. Spartans.

There are efforts to sabotage and often they come from inside our own camps. Even our own selves.

To all of you who are sharing your experiences. Your slips. Your battles. Your struggles. Thank you. It is helpful to all of us. We can all learn and support each other. Especially those that make it through the trials and reach the 100 day mark. We need you at the finish line. Shouting encouragement to us. Describe in to us the gory and freedom you have earned. Motivating us to fight. Each and every day.

Today, after 46 days, I have earned the rank of Spartan Soldier. More importantly I have tasted freedom. Felt it like fresh air blowing across an open field. I am running straight into that open field.

Come with me Spartans!!! To freedom and glory!!!!!

9. Geo123

Geo123 Fapstronaut

Check in Day 1.
    Going on without a pause.

10. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 0! Ok, I am in on this. I have never actually tried for 100 days. I have a gf so I assume I am good for normal action there as it says it stops there. I can do this. Good luck all! See you at the finish line.

11. Uzi strange

Uzi strange Fapstronaut

12. Uzi strange

Uzi strange Fapstronaut

13. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I see a lot o people actually joined this challenge. For now so as to not cramp as many people, after this comment Spartan challenge is temporarily closed for new participitants. It will open after Dec 5.

the alpha project likes this.
  15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Please use english, i dont know that language. As you joined before closing start from day 0 and tag me to let me know you want this.

the alpha project likes this.
  16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

17. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

Thanks @Kratos_GOW!
    I am feeling strong and dedicated to the cause! I’ve had moments of doubt in the past few weeks but being part of this army of warriors gives me the strength to fight!!

18. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Checkin in for dAy 2

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  19. xXZHYLYNXS RHYLYNXXx

xXZHYLYNXS RHYLYNXXx Fapstronaut