1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

2. day 63 checking in
    Went to the gym again this morning
    Gym or soccer I train an average of 1 great training a day
    really good that I can handle it

3. @ Kratos GOW

Day 30 Check in, please level me up to TOP OF RECRUITS.

4. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thanks mate means alot! You've been a massive help

5. Day three complete. There was a lot of struggle because the third day is mostly when I tend to relapse. It was difficult and a voice inside my head told me that I could fail and start again. I chose to fight on and I know there will be many battles ahead and we must conquer all of them in order to win this war and free ourselves from the chains of PMO. I may have won this small battle but there will be more to come and we all have to be ready for them. Fight on Spartans!!!

6. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

7. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Way to go!

Deleted Account, hunter101 and Baz-9 like this.
  8. Victoriousone

Victoriousone Fapstronaut

9. the alpha project

Don’t quit! Keep going! Good work!!

Vendidad, Deleted Account and Baz-9 like this.
  10. baskethull

baskethull Fapstronaut

11. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

12. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

13. Day 1

Relapsed yesterday at day 15.....no excuses....back to it

It feels like i havent found the energy/drive in me to be able to push for a 100 days...also i dont think i am busy enough to transmute all the excess energy i get

14. Geo123

Geo123 Fapstronaut

15. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

Check day 11, 12, 13.

crazy busy week! But busy is better than sitting and trying to avoid PMO.

16. the alpha project

Fifteen days is a good streak mate. You are doing great with the program. Just keep focused on the new you and the changes you are making in your life. You’ll definitely hit 100 days. Just keep at it!

hunter101 and Deleted Account like this.
  17. the alpha project

Don’t quit. Just keep the fight going spartan.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. the alpha project

Life Changing Nofap Journey

Hello Spartans,

just had this thought in my head about how long it has been since my last pmo. It seems like a lifetime ago now. And I was thinking, what am I missing? What if I go back to pmo, just for one day? What has changed? Why did I stop? Why was it so hard to stop? Why was I doing pmo so much?

Something came to mind I want to share.

For me, looking back, pmo was about two things but in the beginning I only saw one, the fap part. I only understood the problem as an addiction to the rush of endorphins. Sometimes bigger and better than others. Usually, the more often I did it, the less powerful the rush. I thought beating the pmo cycle was just about conquering the craving for the rush. Made sense to me.

Over this period of time I’ve been observing myself feeling a lot less fear. Less urges to run away from life. Less anxiety. Less depression. I’ve watched as I’ve confronted some things in my life, responsibilities, relationships, commitments. Things that were going very bad. But I started dealing with them. Instead of running away from the feelings and medicating myself I went towards them and dealt with the problems in my life that created them. And the longer my streak is, the more things I’m dealing with. Things I had even forgotten I had run away from.

It’s becoming a habit now. Instead of escapism through pmo I am confronting the urge to escape. And then looking for some action I can take.

And I see now that going forward I need to do two things. Fight the cravings for that rush and be on the watch for feelings of escapism. Pay attention to things in my life that give me fear and panic. And keep the habit of doing something about them.

In other words, I need to do more than just stop pmo. I need to keep working on my life. My work, family, training, school
    and everything else I value. If I don’t, and I remain weak and cowardly, some life problem will send me running to pmo.

This means understanding the urges to pmo is incomplete if it only considers the rush. If I am wondering why I have urges, it is possible that I just crave the rush. But it’s also possible that I am not being focused on my life and I’m running from something.

For the Spartans that are struggling. Consider this, is the struggle only because you are running towards the rush? Or is it also because you are running away from something? What is it? And what is your plan? Without a plan, you are likely to end up running away. And it’s possible that fap will be your travel mode. Unless you take action. Go after the thing and deal with it. I promise you’ll feel better!

Stay strong Spartans!

19. De Beast

De Beast Fapstronaut

20. the alpha project

Hello Spartans,

I found this post very inspiring and has glimpses of the way my daily life is changing with Nofap: