1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. impact123

impact123 Fapstronaut

2. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

I am Glad you liked it :).

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  3. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

A MUST READ POST FOR EVERY REBOOT-ER .

Season 2 [Soaring Eagle experience: the misconception in repeated failure lies with the incorrect motive of restoring one’s sexual performance] .

Here we will talk about motives behind rebooting. When I logged on today to answer questions I met 2 brothers that are unable to escape from their vicious cycles due to incorrect motives in rebooting. Previously I would run into similar cases every day. This is a serious question that deserves its own topic.
    To reboot in order to recover one’s sexual performance seems quite natural when first hearing about it. Many brothers have suffered a decline in their sexual function due to long-term masturbation, some even have developed premature ejaculation symptoms and impotence, others are on their way to the said symptoms. The worst part is that these people have not realized the seriousness of the problem and act like those frogs in a boiling pot, swimming at ease in the slowly heated up pot.

According to the [Inner Canon of the Yellow Emperor]: “Illness is due to overuse!” Our body is like a piece of machinery if we only use it and ignore maintenance, the parts will quickly wear out and even become useless. Our body is capable of a certain degree of self-repair, this is why after a period of rebooting we will experience certain improvement in our sexual functions. This is the stage that is most susceptible to breaking our reboot; as our kidney essence recovers there will certainly be reactions down there, evil thought will begin to flourish, those brothers undergoing reboot with the desire to recover their sexual function will begin to feel restless, the thought to “test” will arise in wanting to see the degree of recovery. It is this thought that sinks them once again into the vicious cycle of PMO, once released it’s released and we may even see a deterioration in our condition.

This is a typical case of incorrect motives, the root is incorrect and therefore the fruit is also incorrect. This motive is incorrect from the very beginning and must result in failure. This is because the reason for rebooting is to enjoy further indulgences in the future, to further satisfy their own cravings, this motive is wrong from the very beginning. The wrong cause will surely result in the wrong result, this will aggravate the vicious cycle making us incapable of escaping from it.

Therefore, to establish the correct rebooting motive is the key and also the foundation. This is comparable to the foundations of a skyscraper, the foundations must be solid and correct or else we are building castles of sand, prone to collapse at any moment.
    I advocate the following motives:
    1. To restore health to the body and mind: This is the very first motive for many brothers due to the deterioration of their health.
    2. To maintain a healthy way of living according to TCM: in TCM it is recommended to protect and cherish the essence. Studying a little TCM will further benefit our rebooting process.
    3. Religious beliefs: for example, Buddhism is against sexual debauchery and premarital sex as well as moderation of sex post marriage.

Naturally, there are other commendable motives, such as to not let one’s family down and to realize one’s dreams in life.

We must not adopt the motive of “reboot in order to recovery sexual functions”. Once we have adopted the correct motive our sexual function will naturally recover. But if your motive is to merely improve the sexual functions you will once again fall into the trap, this will happen by default and has been made known from the experiences of thousands of brothers.

Hopefully, through these writings I have brought everybody beneficial food for thought, and also a clearer understanding towards rebooting.

Feel free to contact me for any questions and I will answer them with the backing of extensive experiences. I hope to have helped brothers to overcome their vicious cycles and in rediscovering that bright and healthy self.

A MUST READ POST FOR EVERY REBOOT-ER .

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Nice work. I have high hopes for you. Don't budge

5. ready to end

ready to end Fapstronaut

6. ready to end

ready to end Fapstronaut

7. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

8. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

10. Well to the last day 0 I had I am totally another man because 75 days ago I lost a 127 days streak for outer pressure(huge fight between my friends, didn't get the grade I wanted in an important exam) and then for 10 days I've been depressed, I binged, the lowest point of my life, after I reached the top
    but then I looked at the mirror and said to myself "are you really going to give up? after you saw the benefits? after you already failed thousands of times you give up after the first time you've acclompished something?"
    I stood up again and now I am a different person but I will not talk about all the promises they make like superpowers.
    I am fitter and stronger but that's because I hit the gym everyday.
    I feel more smart but that's because I keep on learning new things and studying the olds.
    I feel more loved but that's because I express gratitude everytime I can.
    One thing give me nofap that I am thankful about that changed my life:
    self-discipline, total self-discipline
    the real benefit is this. I say I do something and you can bet your ass I will do it.
    Yesterday was my birthday and I went to a party
    I promised myself that I would have enjoyed the party without exagerate: I did
    I also promised that no matter the time I would have come back this morning I would have gone to the gym before 8 30
    guess what? I went to bed at 3 last night
    this morning without any alarm clock at 7 30 am my self discipline woke me up
    that's the secret
    self discipline and everything will be easy

anyway day 65 in few hours checking in

11. I failed today at day 5. I'm starting over from day 0.I was already feeling like a better person. Insults that would get me angry and overreacting weren't making me feel anything. It's like I was this person who knew himself and didn't let other people's opinion affect him. Normally, when I relapse it takes me a month or more to start fighting again but right now I'm going to start immediately!

12. This is very phenomenal. Thank you for sharing.

the alpha project and fg4795 like this.
  13. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing that keep going mate, sounds like you're living you're life to the full!

14. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 8 feeling very depressed and anxious today

15. ready to end

ready to end Fapstronaut

@bpboy1993 you can do this

16. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thank you mate I have no other choice but to keep going

17. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing that brother.

18. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Checking in.
    My thanks to you all - it's tough but keep grinding.

19. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut