1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

You can do this! Let’s go Spartan!

Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  3. the alpha project

I honestly don’t know how to answer the question. It’s non-linear. What I do know is that there are energetics and there are practices.

Nofap, along with cutting out social media, pot, alcohol.... focusing on meditation, sleep, training.... I feel higher energy levels inside of me and I feel greater clarity and focus and awareness. It’s like going from drunk to sober. Except instead of getting back to normal I’m getting higher levels of my faculties. I can handle situations where there is the potential to be ruled by excitement, anxiety and fear. And instead I am calm and focused on action.

that’s the second key. I don’t think I can just sit in the cafe and be magnetic just sitting there. I feel like there’s a need to take action. Talk to strangers. Open them up. Create an opportunity for interaction. Then people see the interactions and they start to pay attention to me. They start to feel draw to me. They approach and open me up.

So the magnetic personality for me started
    happening when I was able to remain steady and calm and then take action. That’s the game changer.

Anyways, if anyone else has these experiences please share. It’s like being a low key celebrity or something. It’s fun and curious and adventurous and exciting!

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

So i want to try this, from the bottom, what practices i should do?

5. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 33 struggling with emotions at night but overall feel better than I did 33 days ago

6. day 90 checking in.
    So I reached the great milestone of the site for the second time, 10 days more and I'll be the god of war and the best advice that I could give you is to just believe in you and never settle.NEVER. that's the problem also in this site many people come here read that a reboot should be around 90 days long, "force" themselves to 90 and then leave the site because they're done but the following day to "reward" themselves for being "good" they're back at it and it is even worse because they also thought that they don't have the problem anymore. So my friends don't crave for the God of war title, aim for the best versione of yourselves and the rank will automatically come to you. Don't feel the pressure because someone is making it and someone isn't, we all born different, we have different pasts, different presents, and different goals for the future, so what works for me could not work for you. But you know what works for everybody? Work. So keep on working on yourself. you're hitting the gym and today you don't feel like hitting it because you already have a good figure? stop the thought. and go.
    You can't settle, you will lose the skill no matter how good you are now. Men work just two ways: either you're growing either you're dying. no third choices admitted.
    choose to grow. If I will keep the path and I'll become the god of war you will find me here again and again for all of you my friends, want to know why? Because I am not done yet. I'll never be.

7. Congrats on your 90! Spot on advice. I choose to grow too.

8. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot man. Just 10 days more. We believe in you

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Spartan challenge open till December of 25th. If Anyone is eager to become part of this brotherhood, he is welcome.

11. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

Same sh*t. I had images in my head just before going to bed and I could not resist...

Check in day 2

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

See this i wrote this in my journal but you should hear this.
    Day 25 is over. Whew its getting easier, even if i see coupler of these revealing stuff and even psubs, i dont get the urge anymore. Why? I guess its because i read somewhere that if you relapse, that's on you, its just and excuse that i saw this and that, its in your control. Always has always been. That hit me hard. Its easier to control emotions now. You just have to tell your mind that i am in control. Once you master this, you can achieve great streaks. Hooked to this song and hearing it through out the day. Was coming back from gym, it was gentle cold breeze that actually made me walk slow and enjoy it. Felt like it was welcoming me for some reason. It felt great. I would have never appreciated it if i wasn't on nofap. I just hope i get more productive now. Will work on that. Peace.

13. FACTS! You newcomers take this serious... there is no other way out. You dig deeper or climb out.

fg4795 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  14. Yeah... it took some time for all of us to understand and accept that truth.

fg4795 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yo challenge is open, you wanna join?

Espi1971 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Thanks but no. I am better when I don't join challenges.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

This is great! Thank you for sharing :)

18. the alpha project

Congrats! You are deep into the challenge!

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. the alpha project

I think there are two tracks.

First, getting present to yourself. This is the opposite of escape. And it happens in the moment. Nofap is a model that can be applied to life. Because it’s about more than stopping the pmo. It’s about becoming aware of ourselves. The self we do not know. Because we escape through pmo. But the same can be applied to many things in life. Sugar. Netflix. Shopping. Drinking. Getting high. Basically any activity that provides instant gratification without effort.

Then, we are left to confront ourselves and our discomfort. Our fears. Anxieties. Worries. Many we are not aware of. Because we are always busy consuming and comforting ourselves. Enjoying idle pleasures. This does not mean that you have to live under a bridge. It means spending time feeling discomfort. And being okay with it. And proceeding with actions attached to goals. Outcomes.

The second track is social interaction. Saying hello to random people. Especially people that seem higher value than we are. Being visible and vulnerable. Exposed to judgement. Risking failure. And looking foolish. But because of training, being self assured. Confident. Capable. Not controlled by feeling uncomfortable or worried what people will think or say. It’s a freedom. Just like with Nofap. The feelings come and the urges are there but we stay in control. We are disciplined. We are masters. We are not ruled by fears. We are not unsettled. And people are drawn to that. Because most people are unsettled. Most people are controlled by fear and anxiety. Because they lack discipline. We do not. We are Spartans. We are free

Espi1971 likes this.