1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Let's do this! Check in day 0.

2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you!

It's hard for me to stay depressed while smiling :)

3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Rank tomorrow :)

Kratos_GOW and Vendidad like this.
  4. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your candor and resilience.

I see the good work you're doing. You have inspired others on this site, and that includes me. Thank you Soldier :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  5. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Check in Day 1(13)

Hello Spartans!

I was thinking today about my training. About how the weights are so heavy. And that I need to add more weights if I want to grow more strength. More muscle mass. If I don’t do this, if the resistance stays constant I won’t grow. I’ll also stay constant.

One of the things I hear about in relation to relapse is pressure. Life pressure. And I know for myself I definitely used pmo to escape life pressure. Instead of attacking the cause of the pressures and dealing with them. Instead of being on the offensive in life I was on the defensive. Or even worse, and probably more accurately, I was on the evasive.

And this is what I have learned here after 100 days. Stopping pmo is great. It really is. And I would say it has gotten easier over the 100 days. It really has. I don’t have to direct as much energy towards resisting pmo as I did in the beginning. Which leads me to believe that I am not growing from no pmo as much either. And I think this is where a fork in the road appears.

One road is for people that feel they did the no pmo thing. They did the reboot. They made it. Maybe they continue to avoid pmo. Maybe they don’t. In either case, they feel they’ve done ‘it’. They have grown.

A second road is for people who feel like they are not done. People who feel they are actually only beginning. They want to grow more. So they add more pressure. Maybe they get rid of another bad habit. Maybe they look at themselves and ask ‘what else can I do to evolve?’

What else?

What we are doing here is so much bigger than pmo. Which sounds crazy because that’s huge for most of us. Otherwise we wouldn’t be here. But we really are doing something much bigger. We are forging new versions of ourselves. We are changing more than pmo. We are changing our relationships with others. We are changing our paradigm for the world around us. We are changing our approach to life. We are not just rebooting our sexuality here. We are rebooting our entire being.

This is not to say that once you finish the 100 days you should forget pmo and move on to something else. Rather, it means we should take it with us into other areas of our lives. Don’t stop with pmo. Look at all aspects of our lives. Our selves. And look for bad habits that need to be broken. And good habits that need to be strengthened. No pmo is powerful because it forces us to confront ourselves. It gives us the opportunity to see ourselves more truthfully. More honestly. More clearly. And then we have to take action. We have to take the pressure of action and do something.

This is a way of life. It ain’t easy. Easy doesn’t work. Easy doesn’t stimulate growth. The easy way is what trapped me in pmo. The easy way out. The easy way to escape pressure. The easy way to feel pleasure. The easy way to avoid life. The easy way to have sexual release.

Pmo is a symptom. It’s a symptom of weakness. Laziness. Of an addiction to easy. Pmo is an addiction to easy living. Which binds us with chains and makes us slaves.

Stopping pmo is great. But if you don’t break the addiction to easy. You will just go on living like a slave in other ways. And probably end up back on pmo before too long.

We are not here just to do 100 days. We are here for a new life. A life free from addiction to easy. The urge army wants us to take the easy way. They come for us when we are tired. Sore. Hurting. When we are losing hope. They offer us the easy way. Like Xerxes did to the Spartans.

We are a small band of brothers. In a world that worships easy, we are a crazy looking bunch. We look like fools to the masses. The pleasure seeking masses that hide at the slightest whisper of hard work.

Freedom comes at a price Spartans.

That price is the ‘easy’ life.

When you come to the fork. Which road will you choose?

6. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

7. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 23, checking in.

Work has been stressful.

Glory be to God!

8. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Check In :)

Whatever has happened in the past should not affect your future , and no human being in this planet as far as i know is able to see the future . But most of the time in our life we just get stuck between the regrets of pasts and the fear of future , We never able to live the life in this moment that is known as present .

Everyday is a new life , if you are dealing with all the troubles in life then keep a smile on your face and keep dealing with those problems , because one day all those problems and struggle will make you a stronger person and that day just look back and say that you have made it instead of always saying why me ?

Live your life at the present , your present will decide your future and past . You must be wondering that how can my present will decide about my future and my past ? Its very easy , By focusing on present moment , you will be able to do more than you actual do ( in terms of action ) , and this action will determine your future and since you are taking the action instead of just sitting on a sofa and cursing life , you are taking actions that will release a feel good hormones in your brain and just imagine working on your dreams with great past and promising future ? How will that situation look like to you ? Just keep doing the work and be as much busy as you can . STOP WORRYING AND START LIVING MY FRIENDS ;)

9. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Right on!

10. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 32 *throws spear... drops enemy. One rises from behind... I shift my feet as he jumps me.. roll and break his neck with my bare hands.*

I’m not alone

the alpha project and Vendidad like this.
  11. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Great post mate , pmo is not a no. of days journey , its a new form of a life style . We all always wants easy way in every case of our life , but we forget that there is no such thing as easy exists . Being born was also a fight between us and other sperms , life is a battle , survival of the fittest :)

the alpha project and Vendidad like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Relapsed?

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 7 i guess make it to the new rank in this challenge

this period i think its the near end time for my flat line phase i guess

because i feel hornier than before, my energy is overwhelmed

14. Check in Day 29...today ,i seemed to have less urges.....i guess they appear more frequently when i nap

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day seventy-nine.

16. Best_Avenger33

Best_Avenger33 Fapstronaut

Day 22 Check in!

6th day in challenge!

17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your kind words and support!

I share your passion for the gym.

I made up my mind a long time ago: people don't HAVE to understand my love for exercise and nutrition. If they think I'm crazy oh well :)

At work I have respectfully turned down many offers for home-cooked meals and desserts. I rarely ever partake in team lunches.

They stopped buying birthday cakes for me several years ago. :)

Have a great day my friend!

18. Check in day 98. T-2 Life is great!!!

19. Checking in DAY 26.

I find myself feeling pent up and frustrated. I feel good about myself and my progress and I have this urge to fish for approval and validation from working out and progress from that. I feel like that may be brain fog, or maybe a flatline.

I came across a quote from Henry Rollins “
    Working out was a healthy way of dealing with the loneliness. To this day, when I work out I usually listen to ballads.“

Not quite at a point to workout to Air Supply or Meat Loaf just yet.

I fear this is only going to make me obsess over a woman I already daydream about who goes there the same time as me.

This will pass, praying and meditating afterwards helps me center on what is important and block out the distractions.