1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Yeah man, something is different. I’m really noticing how my eye contact is changing. It’s like, before, I would be busy trying to look them over and evaluating them and then eye contact would happen in the middle of that and I would be sort of caught in the act and trying to hide that. Now it’s like, I’m not hiding anything. I see a woman, and when she makes eye contact with me I am just open and honest in my facial expression. And I think a lot happens in microseconds. And instead of looking away, and instead of staring like a statue, there is this small window where something can happen, this little moment of connecting that’s not about evaluation, or hierarchy of attractiveness, it’s just two people noticing each other and then maybe there’s a smile but it’s not forced. It just kind of happens naturally and easily. I’m not worried about being found out. I’m also not doing some kind of fake confidence stare. And then what happens is there is this beauty, like, the women become more beautiful. It’s really fascinating! It reminds me of this thing I keep hearing about called power versus force. I have always had more success with women when I am coming from a place of power instead of force. Idk man. I’m just glad there are other people having similar experiences so I can chat about them!

kellyjelly likes this.
  3. the alpha project

Yes!!!! Top of recruits is coming! We will get there!

kellyjelly likes this.
  4. the alpha project

This was awesome. And very funny in some spots I thought!

Baz-9 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Start from day 0.

the alpha project likes this.
  7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Everything is legit what he says.

8. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 35 going through it again, but I've seen a glimpse into the benefits and I refuse to stop, this withdrawal will pass, once it does all this will be so worth it, keep going everybody, nothing changes if nothing changes!

9. the alpha project

Yes Spartan it is worth it!! Stay strong!!

bpboy1993 likes this.
  10. the alpha project

Day 23

Moving along and keeping my focus on the man I can be when I’m not a prisoner to pmo.

I woke up almost two hours early today and decided to get out of bed instead of trying to sleep some more. There are storms in my life that are brewing. But those storms are always there. Nofap doesn’t protect me from storms, but it prepares me for them. And that is the Spartan way. We prepare ourselves everyday for what might come for us. Many days nothing major happens. So a lot of people let themselves become soft and weak by leading their life with small pleasures. But we are not most people. We are self selected soldiers in a war for our souls. We are Spartans. We forge ourselves everyday to be ready for the storms. Stay strong Spartans. May the gods smile upon you!

11. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Check in Day 1.
    Thank you all.

12. the alpha project

Glad you are still working the program Spartan. Stay strong!

wallwheel likes this.
  13. Jorge1

Jorge1 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 13, stay strong Spartan Army

14. the alpha project

Excellent work Spartan. Come join us in the trainee group when you reach fifteen days. We are a small number but so was the 300. What we lack in numbers we make up for in strength.

Jorge1 likes this.
  15. hunkylaw

hunkylaw Fapstronaut

Check in Day 5. Starting to feel the heat of the battle

16. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

You're absolutely accurate, this "skill" in women are kind of unconscious for us, but for them, it's so obvious. For example, I want to share an experience. At the beginning of this semester, I met such a pretty blond girl in the classroom, because of a friend girl. I knew my friend girl last year, she started study at my university this year and we met in that class. So I looked at them and saw that beautiful blond girl, but I put my attention into my friend, I said hello and since that moment we spend time together in that class once a week for 2 hours more or less. The thing is that the blonde one was looking at me for a few time, I notice that every time she stay more the glance at my eyes, at my lips more and more time, for example at the first time she looked at me for 1 sec, then 2 secs and like that. I thought, well maybe she likes me, I liked that idea and made me feel more secure and calm (here is the key, when you are for your own and not for them, girls notice that and as you don't drag to them, they think something like "Hey, that guy looks chill, cool, and moreover interesting"). Then I got caught for sentiment and emotion, and yeah, I spoiled it all. How I did it? take notes of my sad story hahaha, I just started looking at her more, I smiled more, I was trying to force a conversation and I was there like waiting for a kiss on my cheek, something like if I was her pet, waiting for her voice, message, hug, kiss, words, laugh, smile, smell (fuck she really liked me for a while). She's older than me for 3 years more or less, she noticed that I like her, and then she changed her behavior with me, she shifted that really cool and good blonde with me for a distant and cold blonde one. Like If suddenly she doesn't care my presence anymore, and nothing of me. When I found out that, sure I felt sad and bad, but instantly I bounce in my drop off and recover my style (hahaha I don't know how to refer that in English but I know you will follow me). I covered my steps and found out what was going wrong, I was giving her too much attention, I give her everything and women doesn't attract that much, girls like something they cannot have at all, so our task is exactly that, be someone prohibited and someone who she can come when she wants. The more independent you show, the more girls you attract. Then I put lotion on my neck, I got a new haircut, I went to the university with new clothes and more chill and cool combinations (actually, now I think it, that situation even made me more creative). Suddenly she gave me more attention and tried to start conversations, and of course, she tried to get my attention in more different ways, for example, she gave me something to eat, or she told me a joke (I couldn't resist the laugh in class), anyway a lot of different things. But for that moment I didn't find out how to hold her in a stable way, I have to be honest and I like her, but her life's rhythm is so different than mine, we are not compatible at all, so I stepped out and continued walking my own path. So now I'm just keeping my eyes in my study and work, and every time she looks interested in me, and also I look interested in her but now in a different way. Maybe we can meet in the near future, maybe we can spend time together as a couple. I don't get frightened about it, just chill.

@the alpha project Thanks for sharing your experience, is good to resist the impulse of act over the desire, and think coldly to take better choices, definitely, you took the best one for you at that moment.

Check-in, day 18.

Kratos_GOW and the alpha project like this.
  17. the alpha project

Excellent. Keep fighting

18. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  19. the alpha project

Sharing helps me stay focused on glory and freedom. I enjoyed reading about your experience and I agree, focus on being strong in your own life and don’t beg!

Kratos_GOW and -Nevermore- like this.