1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%

1. Bro when you feel like that....my tips to resolve it :

- Do not sit alone at home

- Trydoing some excercise or physical activity - this will make you instantly make you feel better

- Meditate

-Do something new for yourself- can be anything even like buying a new pair of shoes or visiting a park you havent been to before...the novelty of the experience will take your mind off old thoughts and problems

Feel free to share more about whats whats on in your head....we are here to help you

wallwheel and the alpha project like this.
  2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

This will pass, stay strong Spartan.

3. the alpha project

Excellent advice and so happy to Spartans offering support to other Spartans. We all grow stronger this way!!

4. the alpha project

Today I had the feeling of intense energy all day. I lost track of how many social interactions I had. How many smiles I got. How many people were drawn to me. It was like I was glowing all day. I even sang for a bit because I just felt so damn happy. People kept opening up to me. Many women wanted to talk with me and blushed. I feel like a rocket taking off for the moon. I don’t know what else to say but today was very incredible and I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow and get after life. Anyone who has this experience please share if it lasted, if it goes away, comes back thanks!

5. I don't see my name on the list.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I see you are having difficulties. Take sone time away from this site and think about a strategy.

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its on eligible for spartan army

8. I think i should be fine for this round...even though i did relapse, i only felt a small dip in my energy. Just need to be vigilant and get back my momentum again

Thank you for support mate ..appreciate you taking the time to help fellow spartans

the alpha project and JackHHC like this.

9. Mate...im gonna meet you at this stage this time....it sounds awesome...cant wait to get there

Nothing will stop me....no fear

Power to all

the alpha project and JackHHC like this.
  10. Jorge1

Jorge1 Fapstronaut

I strongly relate to this, sometimes I think what is the point of life with no lust and sex, I think PM left void in our minds

11. Jorge1

Jorge1 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 16

the alpha project likes this.
  12. the alpha project

It’s like supernatural. I know that sounds like nonsense but I don’t know what else to say, let’s go Spartan!

13. the alpha project

Yes!! Excellent!

14. the alpha project

Check in Day 26

I still feel the high energy from yesterday. I believe my challenge now is to remain disciplined and channel it. I need to harness it and direct it. I need to train hard. Eat well. Meditate. Sleep. And continue to grow this power inside. I see day thirty on the horizon. I also see a new life in front of me. With my Spartan soldiers at my side I will fight for glory and freedom!!

15. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 38, 10 days further than I've ever been before, over the moon with that, keep going everybody! We can do this! stay vigilant!

JackHHC and the alpha project like this.
  16. the alpha project

Wow amazing!!! Please keep us posted so we can learn from your experiences!

Deleted Account and bpboy1993 like this.
  17. the alpha project

Great work Spartan I will join you in Top of Recruits in a few days!

fg4795 likes this.
  18. Checking in again and grateful.

This challenge sure is making a difference. I don't want to throw away my progress and start over. Thanks for this!

19. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Excellent post! We need to see more posts like this, you're doing really well mate sounds like you've truly surrendered! A new life is on the horizon

the alpha project likes this.