1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 150 Day Challenge!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by discovery, Mar 15, 2020.

What are you here for?

1. No PMO

2. No PM

3. No P

4. Meeting own goals

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

YES! This is just what I need, bit more than 90 bit less than a whole year. In with 93 days on the clock and really looking forward to hitting 150.

Bob_the_Rebuilder likes this.
  2. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

3. Good luck Stephan- 93 days is no small feat!

I missed a few while traveling out of town, day 136 complete!

4. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

95, almost at 3 digits :):):)

5. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

6. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Not even sure when my counter ticks over, but it's now on 97. Today is one of those days where seeing that number change is really helpful.

7. 139 days- getting closer!

stephanD likes this.
  8. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

@Bob_the_Rebuilder Come on!!! Less than 2 weeks, routing for you. God it's hard at the moment, there's a bunch of stuff in my life that i just want to switch off from and I know that's why I'm tempted to PMO. You'd think it would get easier the more days you have on your counter, and it does get easier in a way, but it never gets easy.

9. @stephanD - Thanks for the encouragement! It has been a long road for sure.

There are definitely still moments when the temptations will threaten to suck you in (even after an impressive streak of sobriety). Those moments are difficult, but as you develop other coping mechanisms, it will become easier to manage (at least that's what I've found). You are a hero for getting to 98 days- great job! Just 2 more days to triple digits- you've got this!

stephanD likes this.
  10. 142 days. Let the countdown begin...

11. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

12. Congrats on crossing the century mark @stephanD !

143- T minus 7