1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 150 Day Challenge!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by discovery, Mar 15, 2020.

What are you here for?

1. No PMO

2. No PM

3. No P

4. Meeting own goals

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

This reminds me of recovering alcoholics who have been sober for 30 years but still go to AA meetings every week. They know that there is no such thing as 'recovered'. Once you drop your guard, you are done.

fatherofthree likes this.
  2. Mission accomplished as I reached the milestone. I wish you all the best for achieving this goal.
    Day 150

3. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

Congratulations Brother. Keep going and achieve higher goal.

fatherofthree and Iwanttobefree1 like this.
  4. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Congratulations my man! Onwards and upwards. Soon you'll be at 180, and beyond.
    Good luck!

Iwanttobefree1 and fatherofthree like this.
  5. Well done @Iwanttobefree1 !! It is inspiring to see you accomplishing your goal. The best for you and I wish the same success for me and the rest of us!!

discovery and Iwanttobefree1 like this.
  6. Thanks for the compliments guys :). I feel I am less stressed now compared to the time of addictions and less worry. I think that is the biggest impact of me so far.

fatherofthree and discovery like this.
  7. Checkin in on day 105/150. Looking forward for a great week!

discovery likes this.
  8. 106/150. Checking in.

discovery likes this.
  9. Reporting a bit late, but still alive, 107/150!

discovery likes this.
  10. Hello! Checking in on day 108/150.. lots of work and that's good. Let's keep it going!

discovery likes this.
  11. Day 109/150. Things are quiet at this moment, I mean, lots of work, but nothing else. I wish I could go for a hike.. that's something I really would like to do right now.

discovery likes this.
  12. Hello my brothers. I am checking in on day 112/150. It's only one more week to hit 120 days and the first half of this 60-day streak (I started on this challenge after completing day 90). I am feeling good, pretty busy, which is good, but trying to simplify my busy life. My best to everyone, that you have a great week.

discovery likes this.
  13. 113/150. Checking in!!

discovery likes this.
  14. Reporting on day 115/150. I experienced some urges yesterday and I was required to avoid some thoughts. Not easy, but I realized that I needed to stay strong at that point, no thoughts = no temptations. No more urges today, so I think I am good.

discovery likes this.
  15. Day 116/150. Checking in! a bit closer to 4 months, so let's keep pushing!

discovery likes this.
  16. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Happy Morning
    Day 01/150

discovery and fatherofthree like this.
  17. Hello! Let's go for another good week. Reporting on day 119/150.

discovery likes this.
  18. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Happy Morning
    04/150

discovery likes this.
  19. Hi @dineshwetwo nice job, keep pushing and my best for you in this challenge.

And well, here I am reporting on day 120/150. It's been 30 days since I started on day 91, so 30 days more to go!
    My best for you all!

dineshwetwo and discovery like this.