1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The beginning of the new me

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by hukona, Oct 9, 2015.

1. hukona

hukona Fapstronaut

Hello, i just signed up a few minutes ago. My last pmo ended at 1:41hs 2015 10 07.
    in 40 minutes i will have 2 days without pmo. The motivational videos in emergency web app had been very useful to me last 2 days.
    I believe all people here has the common desire of be a better person without pmo no matter it's religious or atheist conceptions. So I like the phrase "I dont hate people or objectify women anymore".

So here I am.

GK33 and Calm like this.
  2. Kubrick

Kubrick Fapstronaut

Awesome! I'm glad you're here bro. Really try to make a journal and post in it every day. It will help you sort through your thoughts and it will allow us here on NoFap to understand your struggles more. Also, I've been really learning how much of a mind battle this is. I've found that renewing my mind every day with scripture and prayer really helps me succeed in not thinking sexual thoughts, so I'd encourage you to do the same. If you're not religious though, know that it all starts in the mind!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    hukona likes this.
  3. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

hukona likes this.
  4. hukona

hukona Fapstronaut

Taleah, thanks for your advice, I will take it. You are right, all starts in mind. So were a should post? In what section?

Kubrick likes this.
  5. Kubrick

Kubrick Fapstronaut

Go to Forums>Reboot Logs, then select your age range and make a new thread with your journal title.

6. hukona

hukona Fapstronaut

Thanks calm. I hope one day be a positive influence to others in nofap, But right now I am in need of receive

7. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

@hukona you have definitely found the right place