1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the benefits

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by victorious_victor, Sep 18, 2020.

1. victorious_victor

victorious_victor Fapstronaut

whats up y'all, now i know that everyone is different and we all have different experiences. I'm just wondering what type of benefits you have noticed, more energy, less urges, confidences? i would like to know. if you can please reply to this thread i would like to know ! thanks for taking the time to reading this and replying to this! stay strong y'all!

2. My experience after 93 days
    - noticeably better self-esteem, less fear of people and more confidence
    - more motivation and energy to work out, study, get my life together etc.
    - better erection quality
    - no longer sexualized everyone, could see people for who they were
    - felt a sense of pride when I saw myself in the mirror

I might compare it to the feeling you get after running a marathon, except I have never done that.

victorious_victor likes this.
  3. My benefits after 20 days of hardmode
    1:more energy
    2: %0 stress
    3:brain fog gone
    4:deeper voice
    5:sharper mind
    6:focus
    7:happier with people and now more people loves me
    8:more confidence and now i can tell everyone i am sorry i have to go
    9:better skin
    10:better hair
    And my first streak was 43 days but on day 43 i relapsed and the day after relapsing i started hardmode
    My age is 16

4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

In my 80 day streak, let say that around day 20 and beyond I felt a lot of energy and motivation to do things. Because I used all that energy to do productive things I felt proud and more confident.

Note... I feel that way every time I'm productive and busy in my life, but with nofap you have so much more energy and motivation to do it so is a lot easier to get to that state.

5. Red Snapper 99

Red Snapper 99 New Fapstronaut

Man.. I feel something @ day 19 on nofap after fighting urges over night.. And that was "gratefull".. I know it sounds like bullshit.. But honestly i never feel that before.. Until that day.. Does anyone here feel the same???

6. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am on day 6, tomorrow will mark 1 week... it is hard to say I notice a "LOT" so far... but I do think I have noticed a few improvements in my mind (clearer thoughts) and in my voice (lower). I also have had a lot of dreams lately. Most of them I remember.

7. victorious_victor

victorious_victor Fapstronaut

thanks guys for replying to this thread! sounds like you guys got great benefits from staying away from all this PMO! its great to hear these benefits! from different people! i hope your journey to success to no pmo is a long prosperous one! #bevictorious

AlternativeFalcon01 likes this.