1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The BYOB Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Lord of the Ocean, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Lord of the Ocean

Lord of the Ocean Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Be Your Own Boss Challenge.

I don't expect many to participate nor complete it.

However this is a real world challenge.

Unless it is not realistic for you or not even desired due to already having a career or career path in mind that just doesn't allow this to be a reality whatsoever in the forseeable future, by all means give it a shot.

Failure is expected. Don't think of it as competing with others. Think of it as breaking the mold and taking responsibility for your entire life.

2. Lord of the Ocean

Well I didn't really describe the details. Oops. There aren't really any, all you need to do to complete it is be your own employer.

That's it.

I_always_try_again likes this.
  3. Lord of the Ocean

Watch a mod merge this triple post. Sorry.

One more thing, post your struggles or goals and write at least 3 paragraphs in here if and when you may complete it.

Feel free to support others and also share examples of people you know who are bosses through videos, quotes, pictures, or just your own words.

Cheers. Yes I am currently participating.

4. Lord of the Ocean

The final rule.

By be your own employer I mean be a real boss, you own the enterprise. Not some corporate honcho working for rich greedy old tycoons or the like.

You must run the entire show with no one above you nor behind the curtains.

5. Lord of the Ocean

Challenge canceled due to the way people tend to view the word boss thanks to all the shitty leaders who think they are a real one.

6. I thought it was the Bring Your Own Beer Challenge.