1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The curious case of female attraction.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Di.Do.555, May 13, 2020.

1. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Today i just managed to finish my 32nd day on hard mode.
    i am not gonna list the benefits yet but i will share with you a strange thing about female attraction.
    It happens only on the days where i am having urges and not when i am flatlining.
    Today i was in the park playing some soccer. there was a stunning girl with her bf but she kept looking at me. the same happened with another girl running around the basketball court.
    The days when i am flatlining , i rarely get such a response.
    is it a thing or am I just noticing when i am horny?

2. LoveIsAllWeNeed

LoveIsAllWeNeed Fapstronaut

Ha ha, nice story! If you replace the word 'horny' with 'full of life energy and power', I think you're close to reality. This is what the Tantric Boeddhist and Taoists mean when they say that sexual energy is life energy.

3. Abdul_abc

Abdul_abc Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your streak . Keep it up
    I agree with you on this , I am too experiencing a this thing and in these days I have no urges at all, though this is month of Ramadan we are fasting, may this is also a reason and I think I am still going through flatline. As I am Indah 43 of nofap.