1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The day of the LORD is coming

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virus25

Virus25 New Fapstronaut

Ezekiel 25 17
    I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon them.”

Hebrews 10 30
    For we know him who said, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.”

Deuteronomy 32 35
    Vengeance is mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.’

Joel 2 11
    The Lord utters his voice before his army, for his camp is exceedingly great; he who executes his word is powerful. For the day of the Lord is great and very awesome; who can endure it?

Jeremiah 46 10
    That day is the day of the Lord God of hosts, a day of vengeance, to avenge himself on his foes. The sword shall devour and be sated and drink its fill of their blood. For the Lord God of hosts holds a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.

Zephaniah 1 14
    The great day of the Lord is near, near and hastening fast; the sound of the day of the Lord is bitter; the mighty man cries aloud there. A day of wrath is that day, a day of distress and anguish, a day of ruin and devastation, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness, a day of trumpet blast and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the lofty battlements.

Isaiah 13
    Wail, for the day of the Lord is near;
    as destruction from the Almighty it will come!
    7 Therefore all hands will be feeble,
    and every human heart will melt.
    8 They will be dismayed:
    pangs and agony will seize them;
    they will be in anguish like a woman in labor.
    They will look aghast at one another;
    their faces will be aflame.
    9 Behold, the day of the Lord comes,
    cruel, with wrath and fierce anger,
    to make the land a desolation
    and to destroy its sinners from it.

10 For the stars of the heavens and their constellations
    will not give their light;
    the sun will be dark at its rising,
    and the moon will not shed its light.
    11 I will punish the world for its evil,
    and the wicked for their iniquity;
    I will put an end to the pomp of the arrogant,
    and lay low the pompous pride of the ruthless.
    12 I will make people more rare than fine gold,
    and mankind than the gold of Ophir.
    13 Therefore I will make the heavens tremble,
    and the earth will be shaken out of its place,
    at the wrath of the Lord of hosts
    in the day of his fierce anger.

Atticus likes this.
  2. Virus25

Virus25 New Fapstronaut

2022 will be our final year

3. The words of Jesus himself:

Matthew 24:
    33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. 34 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear. 36 However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

gordie and FirefromAbove like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.