The Death-Grippers Club (Delayed Ejaculation, Death-grip Syndrome)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Philomath, Oct 28, 2018.

1. S_Jay

S_Jay Fapstronaut

Not really, but there have been a few times over the last year where there's been a little sensation, so there's hope for improvement. I have been to two doctors who say I need therapy, and talked to two therapists who say I need a doctor. So it looks like I am on my own here. I think I need to just try to make the reboot work. Two weeks is really hard though. But I figure a bunch of medium streaks might be almost as good as one bug streak. Thanks for the reply.

gametimemember likes this.
  2. gametimemember

gametimemember Fapstronaut

Stay strong bro, things can only get better from here.
    I'm really hopeful for the first time in a while

3. S_Jay

S_Jay Fapstronaut

Glad to hear it. Could you say more about why you are optimistic now?

4. gametimemember

Well I definitely felt more sensation than I have in the past when I was heavy on PM. I didn't have to concentrate to stay hard and was able to just remain in the moment. Obviously the goal here is O with vaginal stimulation only and I think I am getting there. I've heard other guys in the forum talk about regaining sensitivity in anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 years. I certainly hope I can avoid the latter and I definitely feel like progress is being made and sex is more enjoyable than is has been in the past.
    I'll report back after my next experience

5. Thank you for making this thread. I not only used "the death grip" for years, I also never used lube and am circumcised. This basically destroyed my sensitivity. Now, I don't even really have orgasms anymore. And when I do, which is rare, they are pretty weak. I had also not realized that it was possible for sensitivity to come back, or that it was an issue for others, so again thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2019
  6. gametimemember

I'm also circumcised and did not use lube for many years. Jerking off for hours on and edging with the death grip. I have not noticed any discoloration and\or any physical changes, specifically to the glans.
    As I said in some earlier posts I feel like sensitivity is coming back albeit however slowly.
    My streak is not even half of yours at this point so I'm curious to know what kind of (if any) progress you feel has been made during the streak.
    Have you had any sexual encounters? How have your erections and DE been?

7. S_Jay

S_Jay Fapstronaut

Same here. My sensitivity has been destroyed. Not just orgasms but the whole thing. There have been a couple of times I felt a little sensation after a long streak, and testimonies like this give me hope. I am having a hard time getting on even a modest streak, though. :( the insomnia problem makes it harder.

8. I'm sorry. I honestly forgot to reset my counter. I just fixed it. I am way not ahead of you. In fact, I just relapsed today.
    Thank you, though, for answering my questions. It gives me hope knowing that sensitivity comes back, even if it comes back slowly.
    To answer your questions, I will say I'm a virgin, so I have not had any sexual encounters or experienced any DE.
    Sorry I couldn't be more help and that I didn't have the correct time earlier, and thank you again for the response.

9. gametimemember

J
    Just keep at it and know that it can get better.
    Far from perfect but any improvement is a good one :)

10. aka711

aka711 Fapstronaut

it’s getting better each day for me
    2 weeks now. does anyone know how to set a counter ?

11. gametimemember

Top of the page on the menu "update day counter"

aka711 likes this.
  12. Spaceman2000

Spaceman2000 Fapstronaut

Hey Guys, just wanted to keep this thread alive as DE is my main problem and just joined here. I have a question/query is death group just a term that is used to help explain DE or is it that you guys actually did really squeeze really tight. I don't necessarily think I did, just a normal grip, but DE is still an issue for me. I just assumed it was because of doing M since I was a young age and then using P. Thoughts...

13. aka711

aka711 Fapstronaut

for me death grip is when you use stimulus that are impossible to achieve in a regular sexual relation. ( too tight grip..or using pillow, too much friction..anything that your body could get used to )

o

14. Spaceman2000

Spaceman2000 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your thoughts aka711...

So a huge update from last night. I started seeing this girl recently and that's why I finally came here, because the first time we had sex I couldn't finish, even though it was really passionate and hot. The second time, even before I joined here I waited a week with no PM as she way away. I figured for sure it would happen this time and again it didn't which left me deflated. I was wearing a condom which doesn't help, but I had to finish myself while she was holding my balls. I could see it on her face that this wasn't fun for her. Neither me to be honest. So then I joined here, 6 days ago as the counter says and even though it's been the same amount of time, one week again and I was wearing a condom, I was able to finish really quickly, and it felt super sensitive. It was so quick that it could have almost been too quick, but she didn't care as I finished her off after. I feel like the difference is the commitment in my head that No PM is my new life now. Such is how busy she is I seem to only see her once a week or so, which actually seems ideal for me at the moment. Anyway I'm in such a good mood about it today, and I hope it gives others hope. Of course I'm feeling the chaser affect, but have no intentions on acting on it and for sure I'll probably go down again, but for last night I had a win and I just needed to tell people. Here's hoping everyone else feels like they get a win soon too.

- Spaceman2000

15. ApexGod

ApexGod Fapstronaut

Does anyone else in here feel like when you’re having sex, it just feels empty. No sensation whatsoever. Like you can barely feel like you’re in her vagina, but sometimes you can’t tell? I felt this with 3 different women. I’m positive I have a more extreme DGS than most people. Currently I have tried the NoFap challenge for 2 weeks and failed by pmo 3 times. The difference now is that I bought a Fleshlight so I don’t use my hand. I normally would PMOs 1 to 2 times a day. Any opinions or advice on on my matter ?

16. DE Healer

DE Healer New Fapstronaut

I’m 29. Had my 1st big O 2 year ago after around 50 days free of m. Relapsed and I can still cum sometimes however it takes a lot of effort and sometimes not as enjoyable. Currently on a streak of 20 days but struggling at moment so would like to connect with like minded people

17. ApexGod

ApexGod Fapstronaut

What’s up man. I’ve been struggling really hard lately trying not to pmo. Your streak of 20 days seems insane for me right now. The thing that makes harder for me is that I have so many female friends that are hot. To makes things worse is that I know most of them would do something with me. I’m trying not to touch my penis, but it’s insanely hard. I just want to regain sensitivity so that the next time I go in, it’s a memorable one.

18. DE Healer

DE Healer New Fapstronaut

Sorry shoulda said it’s just pm for me. Still have sex but nothing really happens for me unless I’m on a streak of at least 2 weeks.

19. ApexGod

ApexGod Fapstronaut

Do you feel like you’re just going through the motions and that’s it? No enjoyment from the sex? Can you feel their walls or no?

20. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

That's encouraging to read mate! I'm here waiting for that as well.