1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The deceptiveness of beauty; we should learn to hate beauty rather than embrace it.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by brassknucks, May 5, 2021.

1. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I am talking about in a dating and relationship context. The path of least resistance is submitting to beauty, and beautiful women. It's a huge trap because even the Devil disguises himself as an Angel of light. When I look back on my past, loving beauty has caused me great pain and anguish.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  2. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

The Bible says a beautiful woman without discretion is like a ring of gold in a pig's snout.

3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

The Bible says beauty is vain but a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised.

4. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Without knowing anything about a beautiful woman, the average man will simp and pedestalize her on account of her beauty alone. He is like an Ox ready for the slaughter. He is reduced to a loaf of bread.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

The Bible warns men not to be captivated by the beauty of a harlot. It warns not to desire her beauty because it is a trap. God knew that men would be slaves to their sense of sight, slaves to their lust for beauty.

6. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Lord give me the strength to hate beauty!!! Please HELP ME Lord!!!

7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Don't let bad experiences turn you from red pilled to black pilled.
    Anger and hate comes from insecurities and fear. Don't let yours take over your life.

There are as much bad woman that are average as bad woman that are pretty. No matter the beauty of the woman always look at read flags, ask the rigth questions and you are going to see rigth away whom are the bad ones and whom are the ones that are ok to date and maybe have a relationship with.

8. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

You can appreciate beauty and not be a slaved of it. Hating beauty is just a rigid moralistic idea to make yourself feel comfortable that you can not handle your sexuality.

Robinthehood likes this.
  9. modern milarepa

@brassknucks I think you are a catholic, if you read deep catholic teachings it's said by mystic catholic monks that love/hate is the same energy, they are just polar opposites.

We love something because it makes us happy.
    We hate something because it takes away what we love

That is why passional love can easily become hate between to people.

Love/hate beauty is if you think deep enough the same emotion the same attachment. If you hate something you can never take it away of your mind just like passional love.

10. modern milarepa

the spiritual life: a treatise on ascetical and mystical theology by Adolphe Tanquerey

It's a great catholic book to understand the nature of passion, lust and how to fight it

81RJ1FP6v2L.jpg

11. modern milarepa

Hate and religion don't mix that's what you call a religious fanatic

12. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

Holy troll excrement Batman!

13. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

That’s not exactly right bro, because the Bible even mentions God hating specific things. God isn’t all peaches and cream and love all the time, He can also be Wrathful. In fact Jesus is coming back in righteous Wrath against all the wicked.

14. modern milarepa

Well, jesus that's divine wrath. Jesus can also come back from the death. Also Jesus wasn't really angry, he was pretending to be angry in order to prove a point kicking out all those sellers from outside the church. A being with such high development does not think or feel as us men, he wasn't even angry when he was in the crucifixion.

You can have wrath if you have the same abilities as Jesus otherwise I leave hate alone, hate is not a good strategie to sublimate passion, you are just imposing a feeling into yourself, being artificial and creating negative reinforcement.

I never saw a spiritual person or any master or monk preaching hate against women's beauty. You can say is just an ilusion and it can be the ruin of some men if they get obsessed by it, but to hate it. Hate is the demon's quality.

Do you hate a snake because is beautiful and has poison and can kill you? That snake can also be use to cure illnesses.

Women's beauty can be use to inspire art, she can be beautiful because her beauty was a gift from god to inspire others, the fact a woman is beautiful it doesn't mean ipso facto she is shallow or a bad person, it can means she has good genes for procreation

It's totally wrong to judge a person based only on her looks.

Revanthegrey likes this.
  15. modern milarepa

You let me know @brassknucks in some months how this hate helps you in your spiritual and life path. Otherwise is just theory, in my experience it doesn't work hate only creates more hate.

16. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Exactly, yet thats exactly what most people do with beautiful people, they assume that beautiful people possess virtuous character, yet more often than not that is not the case.

17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I’m actually not catholic.Don’t agree with catholic doctrines.

18. modern milarepa

And you are going to the other extreme instead of loving, adoring you are hating. Blinding yourself with hate

19. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I’m not advocating hating the person, just hating deceptive beauty.
    Look man, just evidenced by your adamant rigidity on even considering doing this don’t you think this proves what I said, that we are absolute slaves to beauty?
    You don’t have to agree with me, thats cool. I’m not telling you how to live, but at least try to consider it.

20. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Dude, I can’t love a person I don’t know.