1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The deceptiveness of beauty; we should learn to hate beauty rather than embrace it.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by brassknucks, May 5, 2021.

1. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

As long as men continue to be slaves to beauty, they will continue to be reduced to a loaf of bread like the Bible says. Helpless coomers.

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I have never seen a valuable person preaching hating anything. I have only seen violence, death, misery, pain out of hate and when you mix it with the Bible and all that I can only think of the crusades, witch hunting, medieval torture, fanatic muslims killing people for not following their fate, the nazis.

Being deluded by beauty that's not right but simply hating beauty that's what crazy people say and start throwing acid at women's faces. I'm not saying that you are crazy.

Also hate doesn't involve reason is a pasional emotion if one starts to preach hate without a rational system that is a recipe for disaster. Hate is impulsive, violent, irational, it damage your mind.

I symply don't see it @brassknucks. You'll have to show me a person that preaches this and is a good example. That's why I tell you, do it and in a couple of months you give us an update about how this has worked for you.

I can be wrong, I might just be a very narrow minded person who can not see beyond his rigid ideas.

3. There's no need, ask Yehovah for discernment so you can figure out what is going on inside a person's heart, more importantly discernment of spirit. Deceptive beauty won't get to you.

Beauty is a good thing, in the Bible you can make a pretty good argument that the blessings of observing all of God's laws will make you more beautiful, Deuteronomy 28:1-13.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2021
  4. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

In the Bible a woman’s beauty is mentioned many times as deceptive and a trap. It praised a woman who fears the Lord as more valuable because beauty is vain.

5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

How often in reality does a woman’s outer beauty match an inner beauty as well? It is very rare. Most don’t have that inner beauty because simps cater to her outer beauty.

6. Sounds a bit extreme. Beauty can take on many forms and what I see as beautiful, others can see as ugly. You cant talk about beauty objectively. Some women are pretty, and most guys will agree on me on that this girl and this girl are pretty.

But to me, a pretty girl is just that. If she cant provide anything other than good looks, then I am not even interested in talking with her. I cant be with someone I dont find pretty but most girls are pretty. At least if they work out, eat healthy and make an effort to take care of themselves. Thats the kind of girls I am looking for anyways.

Their energy is usually what catches my attention. If they are calm, can talk about almost anything and dont mind just sitting in silence if they got nothing to say then I am interested.

7. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

The Bible doesn’t really praise beauty either. Its shallow and fleeting.