The discreet tee - gray

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by AlphaGod, Apr 30, 2020.

1. AlphaGod

AlphaGod Fapstronaut

I want to buy this item but it is always sold out, is there a way to subscribe for a reminder when it goes back in stock? Also why the shipping costs almost the shirt itself? I know Alex needs the money but I'm just wondering.
    Thanks!

| Nico | and recon117 like this.
  2. Shipping is 5 dollars within the United States. Shipping internationally costs far more. We're a tiny operation and don't have shirt printing or warehouses on-demand in every country on the planet.

Thanks for letting us know about you wanting these. Of course, merch is low priority for us (merch is about providing merch to users who want it - not about making money), but consider getting back in stock on the to-do list.

| Nico |, recon117 and AlphaGod like this.
  3. AlphaGod

AlphaGod Fapstronaut

I totally understand again I was just wondering, I really want to donate and help you as much as I can this place changed my life that it's not even a question I feel like I should.. and I think it's a great way having something from nofap like a t shirt and the money goes to a good place, that's awesome.
    Thank you!!

| Nico | and recon117 like this.