The Distracted and Bitter Me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by CoolBuddy7, Jan 3, 2019.

1. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

I am a school student and aged 17. I started to do this when I was 13.
    When I was about 12, I saw this very Beautiful and Gorgeous Girl who was 11 and liked her almost kind of Immediately. I kind of thought it was weird to have feelings for people like that, But then I realised , that wasn't uncommon and that many of my peers liked someone too ! Then, I also found out many were already into it !
    But then, later even those who had started having feelings for others have started having conversation with their respective crushes (as they're supposed to be called I think !). Then Since I tried it later (masturbation) , almost kind of after 6 months It was pleasing and gave me so much of Thrill and Happiness. So I started getting into it ! The first time I was afraid on seeing something come out of my body after some hitting !

Later I realised That this is not something That would not Hurt me Physically (that was what I learnt on briefly Browsing). So I started to increase the Number of Times I did it in a single day. It kept growing on Until I realised this must be Stopped. So I tried and only was able to reboot for around 6 mere days. I felt like Loneliness and My Guilt Swallowing me up. Then I came to know of NoFap and Joined It. I hope I can pull off "Coming out of this Addiction" - Thing.

BTW, Sorry For Such a long Story. And I am new here, Hope you could help me and I would try to help as far as possible Too ! Thank you for Taking time to read this !

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    bashka likes this.
  2. Congratulations on taking this important strep in your life. Let me know how I can help and encourage you. Feel free to PM me with your questions.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  3. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you. I surely will PM if I want help. Thank you again.

bashka and Deleted Account like this.