1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

You have explored a lot on this topic, all these concepts make sense in some way. Only our generation is suffering from it cuz it's easily available 18th century people were PMO free

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. It's just these little post it notes with 3 categories.
    somehoe important stuff, not important stuff and stuff for uni

In my break I will do the things i've written there (or not depents if it makes sence. Do you know that feeling where you feel like this thing you have to do is so important and urgent, so you must stop what you are doing rn. But in retrospective it was just a stupid thing.
    That happens to me often)

4. true there wasn't blasting sex stimulus everywhere, today I muted stories of everyone on snapchat, I have no youtube so I have no way of 'entertainment' anymore. This society is so weird to me like I can see why there's so much time wasting but I want to be apart from it as much as I can. Soon I will be at home where I will eat non-processed food and this week will be the last time I eat sugars in chocolate for a while. I'm going to pray at home and tidy room now and later do some physics and read books and quran. For 'entertainment' I have maths training game and khan academy.

CoolBuddy7 and bluedragon9 like this.
  5. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Which game? Name ? Tho I'm studying physics too (next exam) (semiconductor optoelectronics)

6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Hey man. I think brother @Pedro.lives is free. Anyways, ask brother @Saiyan123 about it ? and if brother @Pedro.lives is okay with it too, you should be good to go !

7. consider yourself joined. @Pedro.lives needed a rival. fight to see who can survive longest.

CoolBuddy7 and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  8. so quick :D

CoolBuddy7 and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  9. i like the peak brain training app, and i just have a general maths trick app aswell. Good luck for your next exam!

bluedragon9 likes this.
  10. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Same there :)

11. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Yes of course buddy, how you been? I’ve made some great progress on the site, how about you?

llortaton and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  12. I need a new partner. I would like to go for Saiyan for once. :)

13. Pedro.Conquers

Let them mother fuckers bow down

14. Pedro.Conquers

@Skiller Ready to get your soul taken? You seem like a walk in the park.

15. Go for it Reaper

16. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I completed my workout and meditation. I was not able to meditate properly. However completed it, and now, I will be having a cold shower in a while. Had some urges today. I decided to post here, before relapsing, here on wards, and I even came to a conclusion, of giving up, and thought about fapping. But, I held on stronger. I also went to my school again, today, quite after some time, and I met some of my friend's parents, who were all, talking to me and my Mom. Then, suddenly, the unexpected happened. The school dispersed, ( I didn't know classes were going on, because I just, didn't think about it all ), and I saw my crush. ( former crush, not anymore. ) Suddenly, after seeing her, in fact I didn't even see her properly, I felt some anger in myself, tears came down my eyes without me knowing anything about it ! I didn't stand near her or something, ( I have never told her about my feelings for her, although I think she knows about me, and she's responded sometime's too ! ) I just moved past her, without noticing any bit more of her. It was just weird ! Just wanted to share it here !

17. Pedro.Conquers

Kill em all

18. Pedro.Conquers

Meditation check, shit I forgot to pray lol First thing the morning Nofap is distracting lol.

If you like you should tell her, man the fuck up. What do you have to lose? Once you can handle rejection, your self esteem gets higher. If you are shedding tears, you obviously got feelings still.

19. Menace

Menace Fapstronaut

20. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Brother, the thing is, I was really confused if I wanted a relationship or not, because I didn't want to go experimenting shit ! I wanted to achieve all of my goals, and then go for her. I didn't have a clear understanding about it all back then, you know, and I didn't cry feeling for her. Tear's just came up, and I didn't feel any shit !