1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Lol I'm ready for my first duel

2. Shout out to you football player. You made me do some research to be precise. It is called biceps femoris. It is torn where it meets the gluteus maximus. Since it is torn I have very unique muscularity. The torn part stays lower, close to the behind side of the knee cap. At the first 2-3 years I had problems with the whole hamstring. Every muscle there , they are like 4-5 find a picture(biceps femoris is the biggest out there), was hurting with a changeable intensity and location.

Today is my last day of preparation. I am not happy. This last exam I love it, but because first 2 were heavy I was not focused on this one as much as I wanted. It is like you got to play 2 video games for months and not your favourite 3rd.

Let's get it.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. checking in first day of duel

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Always a pleasure, brother. :D

Yeah, I am glad to be back too brother. I can see that you're doing well. First of all congratulations on breaking your record. @bluedragon9 , @llortaton and yourself, have beaten your previous best streak, so congratulations to all three of you. Don't hold yourself back, I have a lot more to share, but, I have to head out, and stay afk for some time now. Will try to share more later on...

It was quite a helpful break indeed. It was something I needed so much brother. Will talk about that in a while. Maybe later today, I will do that. :)

Jag Hyde and primordial-saiyan like this.
  5. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I will brother. Thank you for letting me know about this. Will talk soon. Need to be afk for sometime today, will talk later.

Not at all brother @Hickorydoo . You did an amazing job by deleting all those stuff from your drive. It's great, brother. ( I know I am responding too late, so forgive me, LOL ! ;) )

At first, after reading this, you know, I felt a little bit sympathetic towards you, brother; but, I realized that, it was not the intention behind you sharing it with us. It was actually the other way around. You felt sympathetic towards us weaklings, and decided to share your story with us, to let us know that we can do it too. You posted it to motivate us. I don't have much time now, will talk more later. Anyways, Thank you so so much, for sharing it, brother. :p

You definitely are, for sure "The Beast". You are. Hat's off to you ! :)

Yeah sister. You're right. He will sure stand out, and would turn out to be so successful, he would change the world around him too. :D What a Beast ! :) You're an inspiration, brother @BeastBoyBalling , better said, you're "The Inspiration" I could best ask for. :)

6. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Trash talk is your thing, huh? I guess I'll have to prove myself.

@Saiyan123 looking forward to a new opponent :D

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Stay strong man

8. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Haha sorry bud, I guess your right :rolleyes::D

9. Good luck with your exams team mate!
    Checking in, all good at my end. Where is @Pedro.lives ?

10. spot on there, weird world

11. check in, will set up new duels today sometime inshaallah. I woke up with wet dream and I tried to stop it coz I woke up whilst O but didn't work. I think it's a good thing though because it'll help regulate my energy.

Jag Hyde likes this.
  12. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Aiiiii my g, we got some Muslims about ;) salaam my brother ^_^

primordial-saiyan and Kratos_GOW like this.
  13. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Aiii that's sounds pretty rough. Have you ever looked into osteopathy (it massively helped my condition I can now lightly jog and run thanks to it) yikes that's a pretty big muscle so it must hurt like hell.

I tore my cartilage after several accidents and the doctors never picked it up but I knew something was wrong. Like I'd run but my knee would lock up and I'd just collapse, but "it's fine your muscles must be tired" usual bullshit. Eventually half of my ligament tore and I couldn't really walk properly xD so they had to do surgery.

They fixed only the cartilage (meniscus if your wondering) and I'm still left with half an ACL tear cos "your muscle's can compensate for it" in all fairness they weren't wrong. I can do nearly everything except kneel on the floor or any form of bending my knee as much as I can without feeling pain.

14. It is big indeed. I have big legs. Others muscles compensate (highly educated doctor voice) xaxa. I can do all things. Apart from competing on a professional level. Which is fair. But it was really my will power back then that allowed me to get my shit together. I feel you about the ACL, it is tough enough to feel me. The fact that replied the way you do, I know you do feel. As buddy said, this talking is only about motivation, you need to use this pain as force in some kind of fashion.
    It is better without them. You are healing. Completely stop touching is a must, things are happening. Keep strong. Don't even think about stopping now for nothing.

I am glad some kittens with a tiger looking egos are up to the challenge. That is what this duels are all about. But I don't due. I trash talk and I walk over. <3

TheGoldenEra likes this.
  15. It is big indeed. I have big legs. Others muscles compensate (highly educated doctor voice) xaxa. I can do all things. Apart from competing on a professional level. Which is fair. But it was really my will power back then that allowed me to get my shit together. I feel you about the ACL, it is tough enough to feel me. The fact that replied the way you do, I know you do feel. As buddy said, this talking is only about motivation, you need to use this pain as force in some kind of fashion.
    It is better without them. You are healing. Completely stop touching is a must, things are happening. Keep strong. Don't even think about stopping now for nothing.

I am glad some kittens with a tiger looking egos are up to the challenge. That is what this duels are all about. But I don't duel. I trash talk and I walk over. <3

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Day 4 check in. Doing OK so far.

17. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Your on, You will feel my abstinence power!

FTI likes this.
  18. FTI

FTI Fapstronaut

Omae wa mou shindeiru
    Nani

∞ Days
    *insert screeching noises*

@Halibut , mind if I use your signature idea?

19. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Maybe you found JOY!