1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Yeah :)

2. Of course I remember you bro. Good to see you back after so long. I think @control your life needs a good battle if he's not with anyone at the moment.

3. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

That was really inspiring bro, we are here together in brothers in arms. No matter how many times we fall, we will get back up and rise to the top. Stay strong for the rest of us brother <3

control your life and Alex_Al like this.
  4. Pedro.Conquers

1. Battling emotional eating - Wrote down what I need to do when I feel a certain way and I read it when I am about to binge.
    - have a MCT oil shake
    - get out of the house ie. gym, coffee shop, walk, call someone
    - Dont isolate myself

2. Battling sobriety
    - Call someone
    - Go to meetings

3. Work ideas
    - Write them down everyday, review them and brain storm strategies.

5. Pedro.Conquers

6. Day 8 with @fleurette . With @Pedro.lives we are stacked. Pedrito you have really risen up from what was in the start man. I think all of us actually have progress. Thinking and moving in better directions in our choices. I got a great feeling about the thread, about our fight. Wanna share that even though my streak is not so huge, benefits are out of the world as @Alex_Al said those streaks add up. And it is not only NoFap, but the side improvements that come with it. Please to have the opportunity to right to you. Much love to all.

7. daily check @Saiyan123
    had a really good day, hope you can say the same about yours :)

8. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

He's a really strong fighter, any fighter is welcome to join me :) , I am apparently in a weak state.

9. @Pedro.lives VS @control your life VS @bluedragon9 good fight.

You are only in a weak state if you just believe you are, you can force yourself out of it but it takes a lot of determination but work.

10. What a funny name :) I've been listening to some podcast recently interaction between men and women so men like to tease each other, they fight and then they drink beer again and watch some sports match afterwards, competition is in their blood whereas women tend to support and inspire each other through sisterhood where there is not much competition, different worlds indeed :)
    Yeah, let's stop counting the days and make the days count instead :) the process is very important as well, not the end result.

11. These withdrawals feel AWFUL. I won't give in tho inshallah.

12. I think when you give in you feel even more awful. But I get you, the struggle is real. Write down what you are doing this for and re-read it as often as you need.

13. Thank you ❤ I will do.

14. Remember, you control your brain, not vice versa. It may be hard but eventually you will train it like a crazy monkey jumping here and there. Maybe cold showers or doing something physical such as push-ups, going for a run will help you to get away from entertaining urges.

15. daily check for the duel my friend @Saiyan123
    I had a cool day full of studying and work
    spread some nice gesture
    what about you? you good?

16. Day 9, we chilling with @fleurette . 9 days with complete no touch for me, no visual stimuli , no shortcuts. Heavy workouts, social life, though staying away from bars, discos etc like before. I am a ninja, staying away from places that promote low moral life. Much love to all.

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Guys give this song a try. It’s Indian, its very very nice. Listen to it fully and tell me how it was.

18. Same as me brother. It's hard for me but I manage it, I have to enjoy not being the same as other people though. Much love to you too and keep going!

19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

In case you’re wondering, it’s composed by the same guy who composed for slum dog millionaire and won an oscar for it

20. I like it, grew up watching so much Bollywood could speak Hindi lol. I'm Bengali.