1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I still think a lot of relapses happen in groups of people like idk why this happens but I'm sure it does.

The way I look at it is like an enemy who knows we're fighting ambushes a group of us. I'm ready to fight back though especially this time God willing!

If a group of us can stay strong then no doubt we are closer to winning the war for the others.

motive_360 likes this.
  2. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

Hey!
    I read that you relapsed, but you did great all these days, surely I have to learn from you.
    And I don't know why I am fantasising(of previously watched P & all that) this much these days, unable to stop myself doing that...
    And I end up getting stuck thinking whether to reset the counter or not. As fantasising is not directly PMO, So I thought of reducing a day for every time I fantasise a lot because it probably slows down the reboot process a bit.
    I am currently at 3Days, so after resetting it I will be at 2Days.
    All the best @Turtleboi

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. Faiziarbb

Faiziarbb Fapstronaut

Its very normal i guess when you are doing no pmo for long !

4. Faiziarbb

Faiziarbb Fapstronaut

I am here to win !!! Day 66 check in !!!

5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Anyway, gotten my shit together for the day and organized my life again. It helps, trust me.

Personally, I find the ability to watch and cut off your thoughts very helpful to stop fantasizing. Well, it's hard to grasp at first, but through meditation and being mindful you can start improving

motive_360 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. 2 WD in a row... anyone had that before? This one wasn't as vivid I dreamt about my past though. I didn't fantasize before bed aswell or watch anything, just from urges.

Pedro.Conquers and Faiziarbb like this.
  7. I did.

It is unusual in such an early stage.

8. Faiziarbb

Faiziarbb Fapstronaut

Mee !!! At like 50+ days streak !!!

9. I'm going really hard atm, never battled like I am now with full power and force. Maybe that's why, no urges at all today though just chilling. Hope you're good. @L'empereur & @Faiziarbb .

I'm pretty busy right now, gonna move into my new house Saturday and today I just went out to eat, had some Turkish food it was decent can't complain Alhamdulillah. Quiet around here today aswell.

10. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

“With my eyes I own souls” too sick lol

11. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 what’s good brother, how are you? What’s the score board looking like these days?

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Not sure about the state of the duel so I'm not mentioning motive. Anyway, checking in for the day

13. Faiziarbb

Faiziarbb Fapstronaut

Yup bro We are doing Good thou Thanks for that . its my check in of Day 67 ! Yahoo

14. Checking in. Doing good. Went to a rape suvivor support group meeting yesterday, faced my demons and hugged my soul sisters. The urges are subsiding and I have this calm inner smile inside me now. Getting interested about jade egg and sexual energy transmutation breathing practices. Letting go of the past and meditating on my inner temple because it is a temple and has always been. @Saiyan123 stay strong brother, I respect you, I believe in you and I'm honoured to fight with you. When do you usually get up and what are your morning rituals? Come on, let's ride through the storms together!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2019
  15. I'm doing good brother, feeling strong as ever and disciplined more than ever. Probably strongest I've been since I began, tearing pmo enemy apart. :D how are you doing? If you're ready for a duel, how about this:

@Turtleboi VS @Pedro.lives
    Some strong turtle though.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  16. Thank you for this message, I hope the support group helps you and you beat the demons soon once and for all, and you're strong I know for sure you will beat them. A matter of when, not if.

I've been quite strict with myself in terms of my morning rituals. I usually try wake up around 5am to pray, I spend an hour meditating and doing repetitions of just thankfulness for this life and all I have to show gratitude and it puts me in a tranquil mindset. What I want to do is be off my phone earlier and on it later when I wake up. I need to work on that. When I'm back at uni I'll try keep it up and not go back to sleep after meditating which I sometimes to. I'm being very strict with social media/YouTube. Basically spending little time on it everyday and if I do use it it'll be towards something beneficial or fighting as in MMA because I enjoy that too. How's your morning routine? How are you doing? All calm over here, no urges today so far and feels like it'll continue. Last night at home too before I move in to my new house near uni. We got this fleurette, no matter what but I hope you never fall, rise higher than ever.

17. You've been kind as ever my friend but I wasn't good too, had awful days so technically I already lost but if my opponents agree I'm up for it now, I also have my goal clear in mind
    1st March 2020
    So I'll respect their decision otherwise I'll find another opponent

primordial-saiyan and Faiziarbb like this.
  18. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

19. Faiziarbb

Faiziarbb Fapstronaut

I don't have any problem with you man !!! Come on Let's compete !!! Let the better man Wins !

fg4795 and primordial-saiyan like this.