1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. That is a way for you to practise, greek Friend . I encourage you to always speak your mind .

As far as the body go.. Yes we are different, that is what I mean . But the body is not yours, it is a social one ''society'' . From one side all men, from the other- all women . And what we have when we search for financial equality ? Divorces, women controlling men, unhappiness in marriage, homosexuals . It ain't only the addiction corrupting the soul, but these basic things of human life shape our reality . A woman got to respect the man for a happy life and nowadays, sad to say, we as people are very materialistic, so if this is so.. at least this respect will be something that can hold relationship tight . I know you prolly will say that is not the right way, but if it gets the result is something better than none .
    And women need security and protection and being not powerful as man won't get you no where.
    And a powerful woman, who needs no man is not to be promoted. Cause there happiness in relationship goes..

If I am too much in talking, let me know, to shut up . I just find it good distraction to all of us. Better thing to talk than.. the Devil itself .

2. Hats off, @WolfHound 獣, you nailed it. Just one small detail - if something happens to a man, he gets seriously ill or dies, a woman also needs to live somehow. Yeah that's a difficult question with many scenarios. I don't like this over-masculinisation of women, it distorts our role. Anyway, a great discussion inspiring myself to just follow my intuition and my own path. I feel so very much respected and even protected by men in my close environment. They are like reading my mind and giving the help I need. Feels just awesome.

3. These brings so much hatred in me, cause a famous mountain climber died, they organised rescue groups on Everest for him... people here were sad for him... and his wife 3 months after that posted on insta, ( I know from the newspaper I go to no insta ) bikini and bra.. This is one of the reason society lost me... There a lot, but … Such a thing, is outrages for my brain .

This way (with another examples ) I know that this structure here is jungle with predator, most of them fake venomous snakes and other very sneaky, low creatures …

I've been in and off with P for like the last 6 years … And I got a friend who is a Christian and often school me on things... and when we shared account … his, so I can download some things.. Guess what he was downloading for months.. and his consumption was like 5-6 videos a day … I still think it is possible to be someone else from his family... but if it his stuff.. Goddamn it... I found people in Christianity so MASKED UP , so 2 faced, so low.. how thing is they ACT better than others .. and if my boy here @Alex_Al is true to himself that is astonishing, cause these people lying.. Man, I don't need to know, I just hope so.. Cause there is no hope .

Still, I judge no one, I got no judging feeling of what happens, I just feel like... disappointed .

Really disappointed of people work. I am still a human. I am one of us. Don't run, don't hide, but shh that is f up .

4. I love this conversation, got to say I agree too with @WolfHound 獣 and the rest. Men are meant to be the complement of women like you say @fleurette. This isn't the societal norm and this is actually one of the reasons I left social media entirely.

Social media teaches the wrong values for the inherent nature of a man to lead and set an example for his family, instead everyone should notice we are conditioned into being 'followers' no matter who we are. My struggle and a reason why I'm not online as much is I want to come back here and be ready to be a leader. I want to be the example people follow, someone my family and future wife look up to. Again what is society teaching us, except to be subordinate to the government but our norms are pushing so much for equality it's completely destroyed families over it and it is against the nature of humans which for me is based on equity. A woman is way better at roles like providing care and support to large groups of people if needed. Maybe this is why the majority of HR skilled workers are women and they put men at ease. What I don't understand is why 'society' is pushing so much for women to pursue careers in male dominated fields such as engineering and finance. To me I find it quite degrading to a women and I feel there can and should be different women-only industries where they support and help themselves, not to destroy the man but to complement the complete system. This is just a small part of my opinion and enjoyed reading all of yours.

5. Women and finances.

Don't let me tell you what most of these women are. MOST. Shaitan Squad , over here .

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. For me in the UK, there are many work experience opportunities for women in those industries, way more than for men but I really feel instead of focussing on women, there should be real work experience opportunities for achievers from low income families like me. This would bring a better equity in the world. There is really little logic in this world today but I feel every one of us has the opportunity in us as we have had the realisation, to be leaders and support each other. This is what's needed more than ever.

cr7da8055 and Leader of ME like this.
  7. :D:D:D

8. Don't get me started on instagram for both genders because it's messed up. We should also in my opinion encourage our uniqueness like we do but society tries morphing us into behaving like a singular submissive male. We men, better realise this, and learn to embrace the awkwardness of being the few who see society for how it is. @WolfHound 獣

cr7da8055 and Deleted Account like this.
  9. My question is, how do we lead in a society which is against our nature and only tries to exploit us as animals, not as humans with intellect?

And how do we promote correct natural values and discourage wrong harmful concepts, in a society that is really perverted at it's core?

cr7da8055 and Alex_Al like this.
  10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My friend...
    Just i think...
    Hypocrisy is something that affects all people regardless of race, religion, ideology, etc. Everyone is fighting at different levels to be honest, first with themselves and with those around them.
    And something about what you said:
    "I"know you prolly will say that is not the right way, but if it gets the result is something better than none""
    Well I have a phrase that I like and I use it in such views.
    ""And the right thing to do, is not right, if it is not done right (Saint Gregory)""
    With love to everyone in here. @fleurette.
    don't remember if i mention how much i miss u all this time :)

P.S.: @primordial-saiyan brother... I believe the safest way to change the world is to start by changing yourself.

11. Amen.
    Btw I am checking, doing good
    How about you?

12. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My co-fighter!!! With God's Grace upon day 291! Urges not around, temptations under control this period, fantasies in quarantine (to use famous words) lol

13. You're right brother. You are a good Christian and I try to be a good muslim as best I can. I'll quote a verse of the Qur'an which gives me hope when I see people doing evil.

قُل لَّا يَسۡتَوِي ٱلۡخَبِيثُ وَٱلطَّيِّبُ وَلَوۡ أَعۡجَبَكَ كَثۡرَةُ ٱلۡخَبِيثِۚ فَٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ يَٰٓأُوْلِي ٱلۡأَلۡبَٰبِ لَعَلَّكُمۡ تُفۡلِحُونَ

Say [Prophet], ‘Bad cannot be likened to good, though you may be dazzled (impressed) by how abundant the bad is. Be mindful of God, people of understanding, so that you may prosper.’

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 100

cr7da8055 and Alex_Al like this.
  14. Ignore the world.

@Alex_Al I cannot discuss nothing when there is no discussion in ones heart .

I know what the book says .. Don't use logic, don't question...
    WHAT IF GOD gave me logic ? Bible prolly will say it is from the Devil .

I have deep views in History to believe that any religious book brought something to this world except for slaughter . And I am always ready to discuss, but if I have with whom, cause you are 100 % in what is written and not at least 1 % what is poured with blood .

Do you know why Turkey got that red flag ? It's Christians blood .
    Do you know why France, UK got so much colonies ? Cause those Christians people promote slavery.

What did Spain do with the beautiful savages ?
    What Christians do to Christians in France ?
    Those slaughters in Italy that have been ?

Wait the book says it all. When they hit you, give the other cheek. Okay. I do that, I been doing that. I been taking hits for the greater good.
    Then they said Jesus died for me. Okay . But how much people died like JESUS, worse than him ? Medieval cruelty was more severe , actually equally severe to Rome, where people got hands cut , nailed to the cross. How much OTHER people died like Jesus ? You think IT was the only one ?

I want answers coming from the heart man, cause God there, right ?

This world is built on MURDER, SLAVERY and FAKENESS.

Haven't Byzantine empire enslaving nations ? They did..

Nothing changed .

What people believe when there was no BOOK ?
    Why there are millions of books and more religions ?
    Why people swear God is only one, yet there giving faces and names and more to more and more and more ...

Do you know Japan got several Gods 7 main and like 100 more.. Do you know China doesn't believe in the Christ , neither India and they make more than halve of this world ?

For me, Christianity was enforced on my people . How do I got a feel about that huh ?
    It was enforced personally to me . How I got to feel about that .
    It WAS NOT EVEN GREECE original religion.. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT . That some intruders came to your land of great thinkers and enforced you to believe something different ?

Do you know Christianity was imposed to destroy the Roman empire ? To eat it from inside .

This rage is not personal, my friend . It is rage towards another society creation (in my eyes .) I want you to know that I don't feel nothing bad of you, nor your believes. You can be fully right . I can be blind, demonic etc etc .

I have friends believers and they don't listen to none of my single words, they always reply with the Book or with silence .

Much love man, ignore my statements.. they are just by disappointed human being .

Thank you for reading . ( This rage is beast mode, this is the energy within, if God is the one you say and save us all, okay.. but if people lying to people.. I got to be God instrument . )

15. Yes you did, in fact it's the second mentioning :D
    I like this thread so much bc of so many intellectual and self-conscious guys who are both leaders and genuine men, that means not all hope is lost. Never stop spreading your uniqueness! I have no insta either and use fb sporadically for self-development such as online courses for women.

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  16. I'd do this more than anything if I could but in reality this is the world we live in. I believe forgiveness is better but if you have been wronged you have the right for eye for eye. I believe corruption needs to be cured, not in a radical way like a surgeon sawing off an arm with no anasthesia, but we are already living in this society we are in this body with many illnesses and from the inside we need to do good and forbid evil and work with the system until we defeat corruption as best as we can living like an antibody but to cure the system in a righteous manner not adding to the corruption. The scariest part of it is all is that, I don't say people but consumers, consumers are so brain dumbed and ignorant because of the constant 'feed' everywhere. Stay woke my brother!

فَمَآ أُوتِيتُم مِّن شَيۡءٖ فَمَتَٰعُ ٱلۡحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنۡيَاۚ وَمَا عِندَ ٱللَّهِ خَيۡرٞ وَأَبۡقَىٰ لِلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمۡ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ

What you have been given is only the fleeting enjoyment of this world. Far better and more lasting is what God will give to those who believe and trust in their Lord;

وَٱلَّذِينَ يَجۡتَنِبُونَ كَبَٰٓئِرَ ٱلۡإِثۡمِ وَٱلۡفَوَٰحِشَ وَإِذَا مَا غَضِبُواْ هُمۡ يَغۡفِرُونَ

who shun great sins and gross immoralities; who forgive when they are angry;

وَٱلَّذِينَ ٱسۡتَجَابُواْ لِرَبِّهِمۡ وَأَقَامُواْ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَمۡرُهُمۡ شُورَىٰ بَيۡنَهُمۡ وَمِمَّا رَزَقۡنَٰهُمۡ يُنفِقُونَ

respond to their Lord; keep up the prayer; conduct their affairs by mutual consultation; give to others (in charity) out of what We have provided for them;

وَٱلَّذِينَ إِذَآ أَصَابَهُمُ ٱلۡبَغۡيُ هُمۡ يَنتَصِرُونَ

and defend themselves when they are oppressed.

وَجَزَٰٓؤُاْ سَيِّئَةٖ سَيِّئَةٞ مِّثۡلُهَاۖ فَمَنۡ عَفَا وَأَصۡلَحَ فَأَجۡرُهُۥ عَلَى ٱللَّهِۚ إِنَّهُۥ لَا يُحِبُّ ٱلظَّٰلِمِينَ

Let harm be requited by an equal harm, though anyone who forgives and puts things right will have his reward from God Himself––He does not like those who do wrong.

وَلَمَنِ ٱنتَصَرَ بَعۡدَ ظُلۡمِهِۦ فَأُوْلَٰٓئِكَ مَا عَلَيۡهِم مِّن سَبِيلٍ

There is no cause to act against anyone who defends himself after being wronged,

إِنَّمَا ٱلسَّبِيلُ عَلَى ٱلَّذِينَ يَظۡلِمُونَ ٱلنَّاسَ وَيَبۡغُونَ فِي ٱلۡأَرۡضِ بِغَيۡرِ ٱلۡحَقِّۚ أُوْلَٰٓئِكَ لَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٞ

but there is cause to act against those who oppress people and transgress in the land against all justice- they will have an agonizing torment-

وَلَمَن صَبَرَ وَغَفَرَ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ لَمِنۡ عَزۡمِ ٱلۡأُمُورِ

though if a person is patient and forgives, this is one of the greatest things.

-Sura Ash-Shura, Ayah 36-43

Obviously now is a different time, with different types of corruption than tribal times where it was more physical corruption and could be stopped in the 'harsh' way of fighting. As I said above, this method is absolutely wrong in today's society and crazy and any logical sane person can see why. This verse always inspires me to help fight corruption (by being the antibody, not the saw if you understood the analogy). Anyway take into account the context I gave and infer.

وَمَا لَكُمۡ لَا تُقَٰتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلۡمُسۡتَضۡعَفِينَ مِنَ ٱلرِّجَالِ وَٱلنِّسَآءِ وَٱلۡوِلۡدَٰنِ ٱلَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَآ أَخۡرِجۡنَا مِنۡ هَٰذِهِ ٱلۡقَرۡيَةِ ٱلظَّالِمِ أَهۡلُهَا وَٱجۡعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ وَلِيّٗا وَٱجۡعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ نَصِيرًا

Why should you not fight in God’s cause and for those oppressed men, women, and children who cry out, ‘Lord, rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors! By Your grace, give us a protector and give us a helper!’?

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 75

Always important for anyone to take into account the context at the time and use their intellect to see how the verses can be understood in our time. You can't use the same method 1400 years ago today, but the concept is ethically correct. This is why my belief is that striving for righteousness is needed in a society which has basically lost it's moral values. For any man or woman reading the last sentence, see that within yourself and you'll find it true.

۞يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ كُونُواْ قَوَّٰمِينَ بِٱلۡقِسۡطِ شُهَدَآءَ لِلَّهِ وَلَوۡ عَلَىٰٓ أَنفُسِكُمۡ أَوِ ٱلۡوَٰلِدَيۡنِ وَٱلۡأَقۡرَبِينَۚ إِن يَكُنۡ غَنِيًّا أَوۡ فَقِيرٗا فَٱللَّهُ أَوۡلَىٰ بِهِمَاۖ فَلَا تَتَّبِعُواْ ٱلۡهَوَىٰٓ أَن تَعۡدِلُواْۚ وَإِن تَلۡوُۥٓاْ أَوۡ تُعۡرِضُواْ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعۡمَلُونَ خَبِيرٗا

You who believe, uphold justice and bear witness (of actions) to God, even if it is against yourselves, your parents, or your close relatives. Whether the person is rich or poor, God can best take care of both. Refrain from following your own desire, so that you can act justly- if you distort or neglect justice, God is fully aware of what you do.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 135
    Notice it firstly says, against yourselves.
    @BeastBoyBalling 獣 (he's back)

cr7da8055 and Leader of ME like this.
  17. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My dear brother ... First of all, I want to make it clear that I 've never had a problem in my life with someone who claims to be an atheist or of another religion. I only have problem with hypocrites. And you certainly don't belong to them.
    Secondly, the God I believe in, is the God of love and freedom. Because when you really love, you don't care if the other person love you back. So you want the other person free, whether he wants to respond to your love or not. And since my God (who I believe) has given freedom to all, who am I to deprive it (even in the sense of a different point of view or faith or perception or ... or ...) from anyone?
    About your questions and statements. You are right in many things. In others I think you are wrong, not about a book, but about a faith based on love and sacrifice. I'm not talking about people who sometimes turn out to be traitors about what they believe or hypocrites. I am referring to the truth of every faith as it defines itself but also to how it is expressed by those who truly live it and express it.
    The truth is that I have answers for all of your questions and theories , but I don't think there is a reason to say them. After all, I'm not here to convince anyone.
    Personally, I feel that I have found the truth and life. Real life and the path. This is an experience, not a philosophical discussion. I do not feel the need to defend what I believe (after all, it is not dangerous if it lives in my heart) or to persuade someone to believe that I do too.
    Don't forget to mention it... I really agree about your theory about heart. There is the throne of God (the kingdom of heaven is right inside our heart), like Jesus said. So let's say that you and me maybe with different ways but however, believe in the same... Believe in heart.
    So excuse me bro but the only thing I feel and i need to say right now is... I love you brother, peace...
    P.s. again i apologize cause i want to say many things and unfortunately my english like i mention before is bad. So can't say enough and maybe i said something wrong. I hope you don't misunderstand me fellows.

18. You answer is highly respectful .

I am terrified that the Book corrupts the heart . I completely agree that we believe in the same . Of love and freedom, you are accurate , about the heart and all, that is how I feel, it is true .

My family was never religious, but sometimes I go to the church by myself I talk to no one, never . Just with myself, I have many muslim friends + my gf is muslim .. and I am just.. as a said disappointed .

Once I stated, I have both the books Bible and Quran . Never opened Quran, but disagreed too much with the Bible to read .

What was the chance to believe so hard in the Book ( I mention it cause I know Christians refer to it as the words of God ) if you were born in Japan let's say ? And in the book only through Christ is salvation .

I am not atheist, I don't think people run this place. I kind of exp. both God and demons presence .

Actually I had terrible nightmares 2 years ago when I attended Church 2-3 times in a week. ( I normally don't have nightmares ) .

Preachers are too often exposed of bad, bad things here ..

and in Vatican ..

When I look at icons I feel restless, it may be my demons of mine, but it may not be.. I feel bad energy … And it is like God telling me Jesus Christ is demonic, like my whole essence man I don't tolerate it .. So in your views I may be at the influence of the Devil all the time and refer to God, when I am referring actually to the Devil . I hope not .

I am glad you are such a companion, actually better conversationalist than most too deep into this .

I remember feeling bad energy at my baptism .

My name is even with Greek origins.. my grandma was a really devoted believer

Feel like God was always and is with me, yet I feel ''fishy'' (feeling "'I can't trust you'') with preachers, books, for me they are a distraction and a false prophet .

I see politicians use the name of Christ to go up front and it signalise me that it is man-made .. cause that is how they always used it .

Much love .

19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Most welcome!

primordial-saiyan likes this.