1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yes, I trip every single day listening to that and some other master strokes by the same guy :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Nicely said!

3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Enlightening discussion! Got me to see a whole different view. Wow!

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

@BeastBoyBalling 獣 this is the original soundtrack!
    Also,watch the movie as well. It will make your heart warmed!
    Peace!

5. Maybe will watch it with girl baby .

I am beast, you know ? xa-xa-xxa

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  6. Embodiment .

When a person sees you got to know buy your very essence .

7. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My friend,
    Have you ever read bible? In which point the book corrupts your heart you think? I do not believe that the Bible alone, can open or close a heart.
    About Japanese and non Christians well... Τhey may not have had the opportunity to read or know about Christ but they certainly have a heart and a conscience and perhaps in the way they live they belong to the flock of Christ as opposed to me who in words declare myself a Christian and not in my life .
    About demonic Jesus I don't know what to say or if i must say something. But... because you also answer many times based on how you feel I will tell you how I feel about answering you about it. You may feel Christ is demonic, but it doesn't matter because it certainly doesn't matter Him. He loves you anyway. Just what i feel deep in my heart bro.
    And in the end about politicians and other people that use the name of Christ...
    Such people have committed crimes not only in the name of Christ. These people often commit crimes in the name of science, love, peace, etc., etc. Science, love, peace, etc. are not to blame ... God is not to blame ... let everyone take responsibility for their own life and his own works. Christ, like many people who acted in the same sacrificial way, took responsibility for others. Let us have the courage to at least take responsibility for our own mistakes, passions and omissions.
    PS 1: John 10,16
    I"have also other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."
    That is what i mean maybe many People have Christ in their hearts and don't even know it and Him. But the way you live make the difference. By the way... I use a frase of bible just to make more obvious what i mean, not because i believe in book's authority.
    P.S 2: forgive me once again for my editorial errors. And maybe if i said something and make you feel uncomfortable.

8. But if there is no Christ, they cannot use it . That gave the idea that is man-made .
    Ancient Hellas people would kill you for you new believe . I am not telling they would be right . But they would .
    And no.. you should not be worried speaking to me as you like, the way I do.

9. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

The fact that they use Christ doesn't prove anything. Many times in the name of some great philosopher or historical person we have wars with mang ways. That doesn't mean these person doesn't exist or if they doesn't exist things would be better.
    if Einstein knew that the atomic bomb was discovered based on his own theory ... maybe he was committing suicide ... but he certainly wasn't to blame, and you can't blame him for how others used his discoveries. if Columbus knew what the Europeans would do in America ... etc etc etc...
    And about ancient hellas...
    the Greeks had already abandoned the religion of the ancient gods and were already ready to accept the new religion and the new faith. Clearly, this did not happen automatically or without deviations (as is always the case when people are involved), but it was certainly not imposed. After all, it is worth noting the following. Christianity in Europe and in general in the beginning was hunted down and we were filled with martyrs who shed their blood and sacrificed their lives. although Christ and Christianity fought as much as anything, at a time when he was still weak, he endured because of self-sacrifice and love for Him by the faithful.
    if in the end the ancient gods could not stand, because no one was found to believe in them and fight for them.
    Just like i said this conversation isn't to prove something or make someone believe... Plus my vocabulary is so poor that i can't say the most by the things i want.
    I believe and my life is being wonderful. I pray and i hope for everyone of you God feel your hearts with Grace and make you also full of peace.
    I am also sure that with many, regardless of what they believe and if they believe, we believe in the same God, as long as he is the God of freedom and love. And I am sure that God believes in such souls.

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My brother something last. Allow me not to continue these answers or statements on the forum because it seems a bit like apologizing for my faith or defending my faith. And believe me, Jesus Christ does not need to be defended by anyone. Especially from me. He did not ask for it even when he was unjustly crucified. That is why he was resurrected.
    If you still think that you want to add something to this discussion and want my opinion, better send a pm , not to fill the forum with our conversation. So... That is for me...
    With much love. The Love of Christ, may be in our hearts.
    P.S. by the way day 292 check in!!! ;)

11. Thank God, Lacedaemonians didn't believe a Book or words will save Greece, cause now prolly you would be speaking some exotic languages believing in other God . And you would be explaining that is the only God .

My Christian friend is from a Christian family . I told him, what if you were born in Turkey, in Islamic family.. "I would find way to the Christ" . Yeah, just the way now he finds the way to Allah, right ?

Slaughter, misconception . Religions are just like the tower of Babylon with languages . It is man-made, on purpose, to divide you.
    Cause you love the different, that is what is told in the books, but really is that what the books are saying ?

they INTRODUCE the difference .

12. @Alex_Al I agree .

Just Jesus was crucified with "no guilt'' . Don't make him different, thousands of people were crucified with no guilt alongside him. They never resurrected .

Much love .

13. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

We know about Jesus from bible. You talk about Jesus but ignore bible and suppose to know better than believers the truth? By talking about someone and ignore the sources?
    Absolutely you are free to do so. But don't tell me "don't make him different" cause maybe is just you. Maybe. Maybe its me.
    Well i told you in first place i don't have problem with atheist or believers in other Gods and theories or with anyone else.
    I wish and i hope you also do not have a problem with me, a believer of Christ. Thanx pal.

P.S. about your Christian friend. Probably would be muslim or become atheist, maybe 1% became Christian... But is something that ofcourse don't know and cannot be sure. this shows arrogance. on the other hand he may have said it out of naivety and love. I do not know him. I apologize for him. We also christians like everyone else, make crimes and wrong things and say lies... May God forgive us all. What else can i say... That's all... Done by me. Peace. Love bro.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  14. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@BeastBoyBalling 獣 isn't taurus a beautiful animal? I don't believe in zodiac but my zodiac is taurus and from kid i like it cause it was a powerful and beautiful animal... And this taurus in your profil is awesome.

15. It has its motivational meaning .

A bull learns to walk in the same day he is born . If he is a fighting one, he starts charging within those 24 hours. Yeah, First day on earth .
    For me symbolises my always ready for a fight mentality .

And my philosophy for life. - "Be a cow, don't do harm, just progress according to nature, but if someone does you harm, run through him "

A bull is an animal with very high T levels and an example of how nature works. How a real male operates . I associate with him . Similar animal is the gorilla . But my legs are so strong, that is why I associate with the bull, not the more arms strong monkey .

One day I hope I will feel myself as a human, cause after all I am human as a elephant. They are the kings of the jungle. The balance. Wisdom .

That is all behind this bull, glad you like it .

I find it motivational to all fapstronauts here, he basically says.. Never loose your ground . Stay strong . Remain masculine. Push when bad comes .

16. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

So I did about 5 and a half hours of study, which is really less, but then cousins came over, so couldn’t do much about it. Learnt to play chords and complement it with bass on my keyboard, on my way to learning more! Also, I started learning Japanese 3 days back, so I think I’m spending my breaks on productive stuff. Only thing is that I should increase and improve my working hours.
    Peace!

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I want to reach a stage where I can play this masterpiece comfortably!

19. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

20. You are progressing at great pace .